Liverpool John Moores University Employee Review

View all Liverpool John Moores University reviews

Beneficial and fun workplace.
Student Advocate (Current Employee) –  Liverpool17 September 2012
The role of a Student Advocate changes everyday. The responsibilities given are adapted to suit each individual school that visits the University.
Liverpool John Moores University are so helpful in terms of career progression, continually aiding our future goals. The greatest thing would have to be working with our fellow students as everyone is experiencing the same situations, thus feeling like a community within the workplace.
Pros
free lunch and working with fellow students.
Cons
deliverance of long presentations.

Other Liverpool John Moores University Employee Reviews

Busy time.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside17 November 2019
Busy time at work. Very busy. Lots of work. Very busy at work. Lots of it. Lots of busy work. Busy busy work. Lots of it. Busy time at work. Lots of work.
Informative
Legal Advice Centre (Current Employee) –  Liverpool27 October 2019
I have only just started my work at the legal advice centre at Liverpool John Moores University but so far I am enjoying the flexibility available and also the information that has been given is very informative and helpful