Liverpool Football Club Employee Reviews for Ambassador

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Fun
i got to know new people and also have learnt how to deal with customers and keeping them happy with my service
fun and intreasting workplace
Liverpool Youth Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Liverpool22 May 2014
no two days at work were the same as new fans brought about new things in which you had to deal with. throughtout my time at work my self confidence grew as i was shy to talk to new people but as i dealt with new fans each game my confidence grew and now i can speak to customers with no problems. my co-workers are very friendly and make you feel like one of the team and you make some great friends during your time there. the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting and interacting with the fans. my boss' are very friendly and understanding about situations in which you may be in.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough hours
Fun workplace, everyone welcoming.
Liverpool Youth Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, ENG23 April 2014
- Provide information for tourists or fans who are coming into the city and welcoming them into the city.

- I learned how to communicate properly and effectively allowing me to become more outgoing and confident to speak to others.

- My management were fantastic, they made sure everyone was comfortable and able to do what they were asked and always checked we were okay with everything we were doing.

- My co-workers were a lovely group of people who made me really enjoy my time at work every shift I worked.

- The most enjoyable part pf the job was working alongside Liverpool Football Club and being able to make other peoples day at the football match enjoyable.
Pros
Free Lunches, Transport paid for.
Cons
Not enough hours per shift.