Livelyhood Venues Ltd
Livelyhood Venues Ltd Employee Review

Chaos

17 March 2020
Friendlie places, nice coalworkers, but to much chaos in the comunication ,cant follow the rota, work hours, never know well what they paid. Not inaf informations.
3 March 2020
General Manager (Former Employee) - London
Come across as caring about their staff but in reality they don't and will terminate your contract as and when it suits them. If you get to an interview its worth asking why they have had so many GMs in all their sites.
Official response from Livelyhood Venues Ltd
9 March 2020
Thank you for your feedback - we constantly look for opportunities to improve. it is always our goal within Livelyhood to have fun and to look after one another. We do genuinely care about our people and in keeping with this culture, we were delighted that our contribution to raising the awareness of the fantastic work of the Licensed Trade Charity was recognised recently by the Licensed Trade Charity itself presenting us with an Employer award. No one is perfect, but we try hard, we continually learn and we're committed to hospitality and each other. We have also recently invested in the appointment of a Operations Director and a Learning & Development Manager at Livelyhood and we’re excited about the continued positive contribution of these roles on our company and for our people.Regarding your specific feedback on terminating contracts as and when it suits us, I would have to disagree and both myself and our Operations Director would be very happy to chat with future candidates about GM turnover and retention within Livelyhood. Feel free to contact me directly at email-us@livelyhood.co.uk if you have any more questions, ideas or feedback. Thank you for all that you did at Livelyhood,Emma
20 December 2019
Bar back (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
The owner doesn't care about the company or staff. The manager's are buffoons and the structure is shocking. You work ridiculous hours for p*ss all money and no appreciation. I would advise to stay well clear.
Official response from Livelyhood Venues Ltd
27 December 2019
Thank you for your feedback - we constantly look for opportunities to improve. it is always our goal within Livelyhood to have fun, to look after one another and we love seeing our people succeed. It’s not always perfect, but we try hard and are committed. I am unhappy to hear about your feelings regarding your own experience and if there are specific issues, I would appreciate hearing more so we can improve things. Feel free to contact me directly at email-us@livelyhood.co.uk if you have any more questions, ideas or feedback.Regarding your specific feedback on care and structures, in recent months we have heavily invested in our structure bringing new standalone Operations Director and Learning and Development Manager roles into Livelyhood and we’re really looking forward to the continued positive contribution of these roles.It remains our focus within the senior team to create a culture where each person at Livelyhood knows that they are an important part of the Livelyhood Family. This is an exciting time in our company as we continue to grow our sites and our people and we will continue to work hard for each other, seek those opportunities to improve and develop and to engage our people. Thank you for all that you did.Emma
4 October 2019
Learning & Development Manager (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
As my first foray into the pub world, Livelyhood haven't disappointed! Fun, friendly and with lots happening, every day's different. A supportive team both at head office and site level - everyone's willing to offer a helping hand no matter how small or big the issue may be. An open-minded culture so everyone feels welcome from day 1.