Live Nation

Live Nation Management reviews

We are like a family so we all get on. We have a dress code and uniform which live nation provide, our management are very strict on this. This job is very fast pace and can sometimes be stressful. However, you are working in one of Wales biggest venues and will hopeful see some sort over acts Perform live.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
I worked in a team of 13 stressed people, the EP department is in charge of structuring events with a programming language from the 90' that was never updated. My manager was unhappy and my team wouldn't even say good morning. Terrible work experience, although I heard the other departments aren't so bad.
I worked for live nation UK for 3 years and in that time, I was let down many of times by management. The management okay with their phones on shift and don't really care about their team. Most of the time they don't know what their doing and its disgusting how they get away with it. They give free tickets to their favourites and not to the staff who work hard. In the contract if you worked 6 months plus your entitled to tickets but they never deliver.
Pros
Non
Cons
Rigged Ticket Choices, Bullying
Market leader in live music, exciting and dynamic environment particularly when working at events. Unfortunate dismissive attitude to progression and salary reviews from senior management however.
fun place to work within a fast paced environment. Meet all kinds of different people and good chances to progress. Good management team and lots of support
I work at the O2 Apollo in Manchester behind the bar. It's a zero hours contract which is ideal for students like me or as a second job for evening work. Almost all staff are very friendly and helpful. Good communication with management also.
Pros
Experience live shows
Cons
Loud
Serving customers on bar or food stalls during shows. Most hours usually consist of a late finish. Management great. Whole job was so much fun and great to work for. Always lively and the staff were always so friendly.
Pros
good pay
Cons
- good working environment - good working colleagues - long hours - good management of the job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Whilst employed at Live Nation I totally enjoyed working for this employer, I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, but I always ensured that my work was completed within the time given. Liaising with new and existing customers on a daily basis was a pleasure, I re assured them and dealt with any concerns that may cause a delay in prompt payment. I also liaised with various ticketing or Tour management staff ensuring that all invoices that were produced were accurate. i attended weekly and monthly meetings with The Financial Controller updating them of the status of the debts outstanding to the organisation and also the plan of action in order to retrieve that debt
Pros
Free Tickets for Festivals
Cons
My day to day duties are diary management, travel arrangements, answering the telephone, housekeeping of the office, Staff holiday management, stationery ordering, organising couriers, petty cash handling, assisting with presentations.I work for a great team and we are like family. Everyone is very friendly and only too willing to assist with others at busy periods.My hardest part of my role is juggling the high volume of calls, couriers request and PA duties all at the same time but if you work hard enough and have the correct attitude anything is possible to achieve
Pros
going to concerts