Little Saints Nursery
Little Saints Nursery Employee Review

Amazing work place

11 July 2017
Really amazing, staff easy to get along with. Getting to know all the children and finding out what they like doing really brung an interest to me, totally recommend it.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hot building
26 December 2019
Employee Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) - London
They were veryv What to Expect in a Job Performance Review. ... While they might seem intimidating, most performance reviews are aimed at helping you improve your work performance. They're meant to show off your accomplishments and guide you on what comes next. Follow these tips and you'll leave your next performance review unscathed.
24 January 2018
Nursery Nurse (Former Employee) - St Helens, Merseyside
Nice place to work very friendly staff and management team, children are well looked after in this busy town nursery. Would recommened to use to others.
31 January 2017
Manager (Former Employee) - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
As manager I was responsible for the day to day running of the nursery aided by a deputy manager on behalf of the committee. I was the Designated Safeguarding Lead , nominated person with Ofsted. Over the 25 years I have worked there I have learnt a lot in all aspects of childcare. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the children and see them thrive. Hardest part was ensuring all the paper work was kept up to date.
Pros
Worked term time only hours suited me had all school holidays off