Little Ones Nannies and Domestic Staff Employee Reviews

Bonne agence
nanny after school (Former Employee) –  londres31 May 2018
Bonne agence pour travailler en tant que nanny à l'étranger. Ils demandent beaucoup de garanties et cela est rassurant. Toutefois le suivi n'est pas toujours 100% satisfaisant.
Buen ambiente laboral
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Londres, Reino Unido25 July 2017
Se trata de una agencia Plurilingüe de Reclutamiento y Selección de Personal donde se me ha dado la posibilidad de crecer como profesional. Empece como Recruitment Consultant, se me promocionó a Senior Recruitment Consultant y actualmente soy una de los cuatro Business Managers de la agencia
Pros
Comisiones
Cons
Largas jornadas laborales incluyendo los fines de semana
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London8 March 2017
Fast paced, busy environment there is always something going on. Meeting new and different people all day long.
Working as a team to get the best candidate to the clients.
Best in the Industry
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Central London2 March 2017
Little Ones has a great working environment which is filled with consultants who are passionate about making sure that everyone receives a premium service.

There is great career advancement opportunities to those that put in the work and management is always there with any sort of support someone may need.

Teamwork is crucial to making placements that seamless resulting in both the family and the candidate receiving exactly what they were looking for.

Little Ones cares about its employees, families and candidates - this is what sets us above other agencies.
Great company to work for
Consultant (Current Employee) –  London2 March 2017
Little Ones offer great career progression opportunities, fantastic work environment, management team is supportive and colleagues are fun to be around, but hardworking at the same time! Great workplace climate and culture, plenty of incentives available and colleagues that are always up for some bonding time after work.
Pros
Workplace culture
Best employer 5 years running
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  London28 February 2017
I have worked for Little Ones for over 5 years. They offer a wonderful working environment, fantastic ethos. Our office is in a wonderful part of London, excellent transport links and endless supply of places to eat and shop.

The people I work with are fantastic and my manager is very supportive. 5 stars for Little Ones. A great place to work.
Premium Service Agency
Bilingual recruitment consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London17 February 2017
At Little Ones we aim to give the best service to our Families on a very fast paced environment.

This means, working together as a team and even starting our days with morning meetings in order to obtain the most accurate information from both our candidates' and Families' availabilities, and so along the day.

At Little Ones we make ourselves available throughout the week, whether this means on a Monday morning or a Saturday evening, as we understand your children are your life and not a Monday to Friday aspect.

We are there and we move fast, this is what differentiate us. But overall, we do care. Our Clients speak for us.
Pros
All mentioned below
Cons
No cons unless you are another Agency trying to compete with us