LIttle Kickers Employee Reviews

A rewarding and exciting workplace.
ASSISTANT COACH (Former Employee) –  Manchester28 August 2019
The days would flow well and easily as we had a good schedule and we arrived early to make sure everything was organised. I learnt a lot about how to deal with children and parents and I experienced what a real workplace was like. It was difficult at first as I wasn't too sure to respond but things quickly fell into place. It was also very rewarding to build real relationships with the children and staff.
enthusiastic
Assistant coach (Current Employee) –  Shrewsbury, Shropshire1 July 2019
I think this place is really good and so much fun, you get to meet new people and interact with younger children, it is perfect for people that want to work wiht children.
Pros
working with young people
Cons
N/a
Fun Place to Work At, Really enjoyed my time there!
Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Beckenham19 June 2019
I would highly recommend it! Colleagues and Management was really helpful and fun to work with! The joy of playing football and sharing it onto others was a joy!
Great environment and experience.
Coach assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfields31 May 2019
I enjoyed working at little kickers. The kids were amazing to work with and the people you work with are unique. Fun plave to work at . It’s was a bonus that I learnt from it too.
Amazing culture an team and fun place to work
Lead Coach (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire25 May 2019
Management are wonderful to work with and make it easy as much as they can. working with children, you really get to appreciate their sense of imagination and energy. Great class sessions and energy from start to finish.
Productive, friendly and fun work space.
Sports Coach Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tamworth30 April 2019
Good, friendly and fun workplace to come to. Good pay and hours. Independent coaches, who plan effective sessions for children. Management helpful and attempt to help out any way they can.
Great fun and great pay
Football Coach (Current Employee) –  Wembley, Greater London19 March 2019
Coaching younger kids to help develop their football skills and teamwork skills.

Making sure the amount of equipment such as the balls. Cones and bibs is the same before and after the class.

Registering all kids that attend and fill out a health and safety form for every class. Also, report any accidents that did occur and the necessary actions that were taken.

Making sure the venue we used is left clean.

Working as a team to ensure classes are ran smoothly and efficiently.
Pros
Very fun and enjoyable
Cons
not many hours offered
Intriguing
Football Coach (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9 March 2019
Delivering specifically designed football sessions to children aged 18 months old to 7 years old. Each session lasts 45 minutes long in a role that requires you to be interactive, expressive and proactive.
Fun workplace
Coach Assistant (Former Employee) –  London14 February 2019
Great atmosphere and professional team. The job was very welcoming and had great accommodation for people. Everything that was expected of the worker was said.
Fun place to work
Assistant coach (Former Employee) –  Newton-le-Willows12 February 2019
Was great, decent pay. the amount of customers decreased quickly though. There was lots of different venues,this meant more opportunity to coach around the area
Lead Coach
Lead Coach (Former Employee) –  London, UK11 December 2018
A great company to work .Fun for coaches as well as the children. Great training and good pay for what is required. Employees are friendly and positive.
Productive and fun workplace
Coach (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne25 November 2018
My manager was always so kind and positive and kept a positive and fun workplace for us all. I loved working with so many different children and my colleagues were great.
Decent
Lead Coach (Current Employee) –  Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff27 September 2018
Decent pay for lead coaches but do not offer much classes for a sustainable life. Need more hours if the job is to become permanent otherwise I will have to find a new job.
So fun
Coach (Current Employee) –  Hertfordshire2 September 2018
Engage in children on a personal level and get to know them by building strong bonds. Teach and coach engaging fun imaginative sessions. lead and manage fairly large numbers of classes,
Pros
pay
Cons
weekends only
Favourite Job
Football Coach (Current Employee) –  Dorking15 August 2018
This so far has been my favourite job. I love working with all the people that I work with. The children and their families are lovely to the staff. The pay is especially good. My boss treats me very well and pays for a taxi to and from work so that I can bring the kit with me.
Pros
amazing pay, lovely staff and enviroment
Cons
limited hours
My first work experience
Assistant Coach (Former Employee) –  Wokingham, Berkshire25 July 2018
I worked at little kickers for my 1 week school work experience and it gave me a good insight into the work place. I helped run the training sessions and review how we could improve them.
Coach
Coach (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London20 June 2018
I actually enjoyed it and learn to step out of my comfort zone. Gain confidence because you are speaking to not just children but parents. The coaches are lovely and easy to speak to as well.
fun
coach (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London2 June 2018
all the staff are wonderful to work with and are a real team, working together to ensure all the children are having a fun time, highly recommend working there.
Very fun place to work
Football coach (Former Employee) –  London9 May 2018
Teaching kids from 3 years old to 7 years old is challenging, but the satisfaction you get to see a massive smile when they complete a drill is so priceless, you need eyes at the back of your head just in case they hurt eachother or themselves so they keep you on your toes.
Fun Workplace
Assistant Coach (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne3 February 2018
Love the job and everyone is so welcome and friendly. Learn so much. Have been having so much fun. Just to see the kids develop each week and getting better football is so good.
Pros
meeting new people/ learning so much
Cons
hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIttle Kickers. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5