Liquid Personnel

Liquid Personnel Employee Reviews

very good agency to work for . have some of the best rates and probably offer the best benefits to contract workers on the uk market. offers numerous pecks that you wont get anywhere else
Liquid Personnel is a fun, exciting workplace with a vibrant, young workforce. I really enjoyed my time at Liquid and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new challenge.
Although the company has had significant growth over the past few years since I started,what I love about Liquid is that it has always maintained a fantastic working culture and environment, where you feel rewarded, your hard work recognised and everyone within the business from every team and department has regular interaction with each other and with the board of directors. Opportunities for progression are always available for the people who deserve and work hard for them. I also love that new ideas and feedback are always welcome and where appropriate acted upon.
A hard working office, with lots of internal benefits. A great working environment and office buzz. Every day is different and there's lots of rewards, including afternoons and nights out, meals, drinks, holidays and internal competitions and awards. All the directors work with us on the same floor and are transparent with new changes and news. There are plenty of natural promotion opportunities in more than one direction and each person skills are utilised and strengthened.
Pros
Lots of events, early finishes, company meals and holidays
Cons
Hard work and lots of personal effort needed, but we get rewarded for this
Working for Liquid Personnel has been such an enjoyable journey. A typical day in the payroll department consists of meeting deadlines, supporting sales consultants and processing twice weekly payroll for 1400+ candidates. The hardest aspect of the job is managing everyone's needs, whether it be clients, candidates or consultants, but our team meet these targets by being driven and hard working. This couldn't be done without the support and expertise of our management, from Team Leaders right through to Directors. All are approachable which creates a strong team atmosphere. The most enjoyable aspect of working for Liquid is the job satisfaction, hard work is always noticed and credited. This could be a simple thank you, kudos given via our online portal or being awarded Employee of the Month. This along with the numerous company parties and social events really do make Liquid a great company to work for!
Pros
Excellent pay, Company events, Lively work atmosphere
From day one in the role I have been provided with all the training and support needed to progress and excel as a consultant. I have been rewarded for my success through two promotions and I have always felt my hard work is noticed from Management to Director level. I find Liquid a very friendly environment where someone is always willing to lend a hand and offer advise. Given the willingness to work hard and learn from more experienced consultants I believe any ambitious and driven individuals can have great success here!
Pros
Company Events
Cons
Long Hours
I have been given excellent training from day one and on a continual basis which has helped me develop into a well established consultant in 12 months. The opportunity to earn commission is from day one and the atmosphere in the office is one of the best things about the place!
Pros
Holiday incentives
Cons
n/a
I have worked at Liquid Personnel for a number of years and have had the pleasure of advancing from Trainee Consultant to Regional Manager during my career to date. Since day one, I have felt that I am not only part of an organisation that is striving to be the best it possibly can be within the industry but also an organisation that cares about it's employee's and culture that it provides. A typical day will be fast paced and full of variety and at one point I could be interviewing a potential candidate for a position and next training new consultants in a particular area of the recruitment process. The management team are supportive and highly experienced, who listen to your opinions and actually do something about the suggestions you make. Training and support is second to none and I have been lucky to receive outstanding training throughout every stage of my career and importantly I have had the opportunity to pass this on to other consultants within the business. Everyone within Liquid are determined to win and do their best and their is a highly competitive nature to our role, however we understand that we are stronger together and will help each other out when necessary. The hours are long and the days can be tough particularly when you have so much to manage, however the culture, incentives and career progression make it worth while and of course so does the fantastic earning potential. I'd recommend Liquid Personnel to anybody who is looking to join an energetic and growing company who are serious about making an excellent salary for themselves and progressing up the - more...
Liquid place a huge emphasis on training, developing and mentoring trainee consultants to put them on the right path way for success. New starters on the sales team will need to put in longer hours than in some jobs however recruitment is very rarely a 9-5 role. Those who put the most effort in are most likely to be successful and gain promotion in the future. Although the company has grown substantially over the past few years it is still independently owned and even trainee consultants will have regular interaction with the board of directors and company owners. New ideas and feedback are always welcome and where appropriate acted upon. The back office support that consultants receive from payroll, compliance, resourcing and marketing is outstanding and allows you to focus on making placements from the outset.
Pros
Excellent working environment, friendly teams, healthy competion
Cons
Longer hours than some other jobs but on a par with many other recruitment companies
Making the move to Liquid Personnel is the best career decision I have made so far. I have incredibly supportive Team & Regional Managers who are both keen to help me progress through the company. I have been with Liquid for over 18 months now and have already been promoted twice in no small part thanks to that support. The hours are quite long, however it's never an issue to get time off if it's needed.
Pros
Considerable benefits packages
Cons
I did my apprenticeship year with Liquid Personnel and I loved my job. I had a varied, but structured role and I feel that I was able to grow both professionally and personally.
I loved working at this role though the hours were very long and my manager had no personal or man management skills at all. All the other staff were a great help and very hard working and pleasant.
Pros
Great bonus and advancement scheme
  1. Employee reviews