Liquid Healthcare

Liquid Healthcare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
Liquid Healthcare is an excellent place to work.

The atmosphere is lively and the staff are really friendly. They work hard to ensure that new people fit in and are welcomed.

Liquid offer in house training to all new staff and specialised recruitment training for sales staff delivered by an in house Learning & Development manager and approved training consultants.

Liquid pride themselves on extremely high levels of compliance to satisfy NHS and Local Authority standards and employ a team of compliance and auditing specialists to ensure that this area of the business runs smoothly.

The office is in a great location in the Northern Quarter with heavily discounted parking nearby and a massive choice of bars and restaurants nearby.

There is also an excellent reward package for employees including free gym membership, the chance to qualify for two company holidays per year and "Directors Club" meals out to exclusive restaurants for high achievers.
Pros
Great Atmosphere and culture, really good rewards for hard work
Cons
Hours can be long as with most recruitment jobs
When you're at work as much as we are it's so important that you enjoy your job. The culture in our office is great, everyone supports each other and we all love to go out and celebrate when the company or team has success. I've been lucky enough to be included on performance related nights out and am going on the company holiday to Ibiza in May. How well we are rewarded encourages me to work even harder so that I can keep enjoying the benefits.
Pros
Company holidays, nights out, meals out
i am 12 months in to my liquid career, and i am really looking forward to spending many more months here. it is a very rewarding Job, with excellent perks and supportive people.