Lifetime Training Management reviews

Ok but need to brush up a few things.
Regional Trainer (Current Employee) –  UK4 March 2018
The culture expects you to work a lot to meet KPI's meaning work/life balance can take a nose dive. This wouldn't be a 9-5 job unless you are working at the head office. Management in general, appear visionary on some things but sometimes neglect to inform or get opinions/ feedback from the front line staff who actually deliver the qualifications. CPD outside of standardisations along with progression within the company is near to none existent. Personal and professional growth is unlikely to happen. It has been joked by many as "No Life, No time, No training." A sad contradiction given that they are a training provider.

On the positive, they care about OFSTED reports and implement recommendations. They have a team in place to address issues and this has resulted in being a "good," training provider. Quality of delivery in general is good. They have implemented a staff benefits scheme. Pay is not particularly good given the workloads you are expected to work with. The positive is seeing learners achieve their results!
Love lifetime
Regional Trainer (Current Employee) –  North West30 May 2017
Varied from day to day and you actually feel you are making a difference. Both middle management and senior management will fight your corner for you.
out of touch directors
Senior Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol23 March 2017
False promises, office politics essentially drive me to leave the business. Potentially a great place to work however very poor senior management decisions.

Great fellow colleagues, autonomy to earn good money. Unrealistic targets though.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Professional & Productive
Regional Trainer (Current Employee) –  North East24 August 2016
Manage your own diary, something different everyday, good salary with a good bonus scheme & benefits including company car etc. Colleagues & Management are supportive.
Pros
Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Flexibility
25 August 2016

Thanks for your feedback and glad that you are enjoying working here.

Regional trainer / Assessor (Current Employee) –  South West24 August 2016
Ignore the negative reviews, the targets are inline with the industry and other companies. They are also achievable and the bonus scheme is excellent along with the pay compared to other companies.

The work life balance is fine, as an assessor you manage your own diary and caseload, the people who struggle with this are the ones with poor time management skills.

A typical day for an assessor is visiting learners and assessing their work, providing feedback and maintaining an audit trail.

You will learn a lot and the company has a robust induction and training process for new staff.

Management will depend on your region and sector, mine are excellent. They understand the business and provide you with support.

Most enjoyable part is learner achievement and bonuses. The hardest part is getting learners to progress who are no longer interested, people skills are essential.
Pros
Field based, manage your time.
Cons
Great place to work, great people, feel like I am really making a difference
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Bristol23 August 2016
I have worked here for almost 18 months at Head Office and I can honestly say it is one of the nicest companies I have worked for. Everyone I work with whether I see them every day or they are out in the field are really committed to what they do and doing a great job for our Learners.

It is hard work, with lots of challenges but you are encouraged to take on new things and really develop yourself and your career.
Pros
Management invested in development of people, great training, Great people
Cons
no consideration of work life balance, false promises, and poor treatment.
regional trainer (Former Employee) –  southwest england17 September 2012
Don't work for them.
Expect you to drop your whole life for them and no gratitude. Once laid off ( in their own admitance their own fault) no reference as promised.
23 August 2016

I am disappointing to hear that you had a less than positive experience. Apologies that it has taken so long to reply but we have only just started managing this company page. Since you were with the company we have worked hard to collaborate with our colleagues, gather feedback and introduce initiatives based on this information to ensure that all our colleagues are supported in their roles. We have new structured ways of working, a comprehensive appraisal and development programme, all of which are designed to support our employees in their work and their personal and professional development. The success of these measures is reflected in our year on year engagement scores from our Be Heard engagement survey which have been over 85% for the past two years.

We also ensure that all employees are provided with a reference on request, when required.

Serious work overload
Rt (Current Employee) –  Birmingham4 May 2012
You need to do 70 hours a week just to keep up with work . Management just want to make money and that is priority . Targets set way to high
Pros
bonus -
Cons
no work life balance
25 August 2016

Thanks for your feedback and apologies that it has taken so long to reply but we have only just started managing this company page. Since you were with the company we have worked hard to collaborate with our colleagues, gather feedback and introduce initiatives based on this information to ensure that all our colleagues are supported in their roles. We have new structured ways of working, a comprehensive appraisal and development programme, all of which are designed to support our employees in their work and their personal and professional development. These changes have had a really positive impact on our business and our colleagues and we have managed to improve on our ways of working and try to support people where possible. It is always going to be challenge but we feel that the work we have done and continue to enhance is having a really positive impact.