Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Productive and enjoyable workplace!
Marketing Internship (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk6 February 2019
From the first day I started everyone was so friendly and helpful! Always made time to show me how to do new tasks and answer any questions I have!

During the day everybody works hard, but there are plenty of laughs had. Very calm atmosphere where everyone is willing to help each other and work as a team!

There are also a lot of different fun events held in the office, such as Dominos and buffet days, where everyone brings in a different snack for everyone to share!!
Pros
Great Staff
Official response from Lifeline24
10 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your time working at Lifeline24, we do have a great bunch of employees! - The HR Team

Enjoyable experience
Digital Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Taverham18 December 2018
I worked for Lifeline24 as a digital marketing intern and I really enjoyed my experience.
The staff is really welcoming and nice, you immediately feel at ease.
I had the opportunity to learn a lot, especially about PPC. I was given various tasks covering different aspects of marketing: copywriting, PR, PPC. So it is definitely a great experience to learn a lot after uni.
I really feel more qualified and more confident now and I am very thankful to the team who gave me the chance to develop my skills whilst always staying understanding and positive with me.
Pros
Great team - Various projects
Wonderful Team to Work with
Sales Admin Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 November 2018
Everyone in the company is really nice, they are so supportive and always happy to help when I have question or am not sure what I am doing.
The manager always checks that we are managing to keep up with work and reminds us to ask for help if we find were struggling. And there is so much to learn and do!
Very enjoyable workplace
Business Administration Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk30 October 2018
I have been an apprentice for this company for a couple of months now, overall its been a very enjoyable experience, all of the staff are friendly and approachable, the training provided has been easy to understand and the managers are always eager to answer any questions.

Work can be very fast paced, but as someone who enjoys being kept busy this is perfect for me!
Pros
Kept busy, friendly staff, nice working environment
Cons
none so far
Great place to work!
Emergency Call Handler (Current Employee) –  Unit 3, Longs Business Park24 October 2018
I've been at Lifeline24 for a couple of months now and I'm really enjoying it so far! Everybody is so friendly and management are really approachable. You're never made to feel silly for asking questions. I feel like I've learned a lot in my short time and no day is the same! I feel like there is room for me to progress here.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Really Enjoying It So Far
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 October 2018
Been here less than 6 months but it's been great so far.
Everyone from the management to staff have been so friendly & helpful from day one.
Typical day can be quite busy, but that helps the day go by and there are plenty of laughs with the team. Most relaxed atmosphere i have experienced in any workplace where everyone is willing to help each other.
The call handling can sometimes be challenging but at the same time
very rewarding when you can help someone.
Pros
Great people, Atmosphere, Plenty of staff events
Cons
Can't think of any yet
Lots to do, days went very quickly
Intern Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk30 August 2018
Loved my time here an an intern from UEA.

Came in as a project manager and quickly progressed to a full-time role. The people were great, really friendly and sociable, the work was tough but fun - a great challenge. I feel like i've started my career off on the right note. Left to move nearer to my family.
Pros
friendly, you are pushed to achieve your goals and really make a difference
Cons
office isnt close enough to my family!
The people make it!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham21 July 2018
I’ve worked here for 2 years now and have no regrets. Since starting I have made friends for life, spoken to some amazing customers and heard weird and wonderful stories from them, gotten 3 payrises (yay!) and was even able to buy my first house because of it. I really like my job, it’s different every day and the main reason is the people - both on the other end of the phone and my colleagues.
Pros
The people, salary
This company need Sales fellows not IT Enginers
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk11 June 2018
This company need Sales fellows, not IT Engineers,
Do not waste time, find another company
There is no possibility of development and promotion
Pros
NONe
Design & marketing supervisor (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk11 May 2018
I have worked at lifeline24 nearly a year and a half. The potential to progress in this company is great, like no other place I’ve worked. If you put the hard work in your will be rewarded. As well as the fact I really enjoy my job, I work with an amazing group of people which makes my job even better. A lovely bunch to work with who welcome new people with open arms.
Pros
Great Career progression
Cons
To many yummy options on buffet day
Sounds cheesy but I really love my job!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham4 May 2018
I really love working here. Not much to say really other than: great atmosphere, lovely (and this is definitely the best part of my job) colleagues - we all get on so well and do a lot outside of work too, a lot of communication within the business so we know what’s going on in other departments and we are encouraged to come up with new ideas and projects to drive the business forwards. Really flexible working hours too!!
Pros
Staff perks like cheap cinema tickets, free food etc.
Cons
A few offices all within 5 mins but you don’t know some people as well as others
productive and fun work place. Always very busy and lots going on. Always something to be done.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Norwich27 February 2018
The mornings were usually quiet for taking orders so i would make lots of outbound calls. I was in charge of credit control so i wojld give other team members a list of customers that needed to be contacted, then i would contact somd myself. I would still be taking calls/ orders in between calls. Sometimes i would have to take messages or certain dispatch information in to the other offices.
The hardest part of the day was when family members would call alerting u that their parent/ loved one had passed away so they no longer needed the equipment.
I would also call a customer and talk them through setting up the equipment, this i enjoyed as got to get to know the customer on a personal level. On a few occasions i actually went to the property and fitted the alarms.
I enjoyed thd job and really enjoyed the customer servicd side of it as feel i am very patient and get on well with all people.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long hours and quite draning on the phones.
A great place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham8 February 2018
I have worked for Lifeline for nearly two years and I still enjoy coming in everyday.

Everyone is so supportive and it's refreshing to work somewhere that takes your ideas into account. I love how my work load is varied, and that there are always opportunities to be involved in bigger projects.

It's also brilliant working in a place where you're encouraged to meet with your colleagues both in and out of work, not to mention one that allows you to bring your dog in for the day!
Pros
Flexible hours, company outings, great opportunities!
Couldn’t say anything better
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 February 2018
Couldn’t imagine my life not working here. The management are so helpful and always support you in your advancement. I already feel like i’ve come so far, and i’ve only been here for just over half a year.
The work family are just that, not a bad person here.

Again, I can’t recommend this place enough.
Pros
Great community, Good hours, Advancement with hard work
Cons
Started at the bottom now we're here
IT Administrator (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 August 2017
I was a bartender when Lifeline 24 scooped me up. I started in an admin position but quickly rose to a trusted specialist position where my skills were recognised and opinions are respected.

This is a great first job for developing skills and experience.
Pros
Social atmosphere and Opportunities for growth
Cons
None that I can think of
Always fun, great people
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk11 January 2017
The people at Lifeline24 make this the best place to work in Norwich hands down.

Everyone is so willing to help me reach my fullest potential, pushing me to think for myself and achieve touch targets much faster and better than i would have anywhere else. It gives me such a great sense of satisfaction!

I am able to come up with my own goals and work how i want and with who i want to achieve them, i am treated like a manager before i even am one!
Pros
fun, friendly people. Always pushed to reach my potential.
Cons
buses in the evening only come every 30 minutes
The best company i have ever worked for!
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taverham30 December 2016
I have never worked for a company where i have felt more included and like my opinion means so much, not just to my peers but to the management team too.

We were given so much autonomy within our work that we had the space to learn and grow as we wanted to, specialising ourselves in our chosen fields while also dabbling in various other projects with other departments with ease.

The unfortunate sole reason for leaving was moving too far away to be able to commute. If this was not a necessity i suspect i would still be working there for many many years!
Pros
fantastic atmosphere, progression, autonomy
Cons
none!