Lifeline24
Lifeline24 Employee Review

Enjoyable experience

18 December 2018
I worked for Lifeline24 as a digital marketing intern and I really enjoyed my experience.
The staff is really welcoming and nice, you immediately feel at ease.

I had the opportunity to learn a lot, especially about PPC. I was given various tasks covering different aspects of marketing: copywriting, PR, PPC. So it is definitely a great experience to learn a lot after uni.

I really feel more qualified and more confident now and I am very thankful to the team who gave me the chance to develop my skills whilst always staying understanding and positive with me.
Pros
Great team - Various projects
27 November 2019
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Bowthorpe, Norfolk
Worst job i have ever worked in. You call these managers? ones slack and the other is critical. No training. Horrible shifts. bad pay. And bullying. No help.Breaks run over. Horrible staff.
22 November 2019
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Bowthorpe, Norfolk
I have not been here long and i handed my notice in. This is the most horrific working environment and to stressful. The managers pass of training on staff who dont want to. You are made to feel very awkward. Did not like this at all. Lack of training, terrible pay and awful shift hours. Some bullies here to that are to power head happy.
8 November 2019
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Norwich, Norfolk
I used to work for a bar in Norwich and i thought that was Bad. BUT HERE Managers were always chatting while you are on a emergency call about her dating life and where never really helpful. She was so slack and had to ask her constantly for any help. High turn over of staff. Bullying in the work place. Disgusting kitchen. Bad pay and none existent breaks. Only good thing was home time.
Pros
home time
Cons
everything
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9