Lifeline24 Employee Review

The people make it!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham21 July 2018
I’ve worked here for 2 years now and have no regrets. Since starting I have made friends for life, spoken to some amazing customers and heard weird and wonderful stories from them, gotten 3 payrises (yay!) and was even able to buy my first house because of it. I really like my job, it’s different every day and the main reason is the people - both on the other end of the phone and my colleagues.
Pros
The people, salary
Cons

Other Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Lifeline24
Admin Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk16 May 2019
I've been working at Lifeline24 for three months so far, really like all my friendly colleagues and the great working atmosphere and environment. I'm always learning new tasks and feel supported by the management and team. It's a great place to start an apprenticeship, would recommend it to anyone. I cannot wait to complete my apprenticeship and hopefully be offered a job on completion.
22 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!

22 May 2019

Fun and Fast-Paced
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Taverham2 March 2019
The best bit about working here is how much you learn. Each day, there is something different to do and learn. The people here are amazing - very friendly, supportive and kind. There are regular work events. Within 6 months, I gained a promotion which I love and challenges me both professional and personally.
Pros
Colleagues, Challenging
Cons
Shift Pattern
3 April 2019

Thank you for your lovely comments! Congratulations on your promotion, you are a true asset to the Lifeline24 family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6