Lifeline24
Lifeline24 Employee Review

The people make it!

21 July 2018
I’ve worked here for 2 years now and have no regrets. Since starting I have made friends for life, spoken to some amazing customers and heard weird and wonderful stories from them, gotten 3 payrises (yay!) and was even able to buy my first house because of it. I really like my job, it’s different every day and the main reason is the people - both on the other end of the phone and my colleagues.
Pros
The people, salary
Cons
9 October 2019
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) - Norwich, Norfolk
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
2 August 2019
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Norwich, Norfolk
I have absolutely loved my time working at Lifeline. The office is fun and everyone is super friendly. We have targets to work towards which keeps it exciting and makes you feel as though you are always improving. And the Office dog days are great too!
Official response from Lifeline24
6 August 2019
Thank you for leaving a review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time in the Customer Service team, we have such a fantastic team!
1 March 2019
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Norwich
I have been working for Lifeline24 for a couple of years and have loved my time here. The people that work here are lovely and will go above and beyond to help you if you need it. We have social events often which is a great opportunity for us to spend time together outside of work - we're like one big family! There are always opportunities for career change/progression which has helped me learn some really helpful skills.
Pros
Amazing colleagues and relaxed working environment.
Cons
Can't think of any!
Official response from Lifeline24
3 April 2019
Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9