Lifeline24 Employee Review

Sounds cheesy but I really love my job!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham4 May 2018
I really love working here. Not much to say really other than: great atmosphere, lovely (and this is definitely the best part of my job) colleagues - we all get on so well and do a lot outside of work too, a lot of communication within the business so we know what’s going on in other departments and we are encouraged to come up with new ideas and projects to drive the business forwards. Really flexible working hours too!!
Pros
Staff perks like cheap cinema tickets, free food etc.
Cons
A few offices all within 5 mins but you don’t know some people as well as others

Other Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Absalutley Fantastic!
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 October 2019
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
its all crazy
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk19 September 2019
It is not enjoyable at all to work here. You get so called managers on your back all the time. None helpful staff. It drained the life out of me. You get told off and critical emails constantly. It does not make it nice to start your shift. You got to dread going in every day because of the youngest managers emails.
Pros
the day hours.
Cons
everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

Lifeline24 Reviews by Location