Lifeline24
Lifeline24 Employee Review

Always fun, great people

11 January 2017
The people at Lifeline24 make this the best place to work in Norwich hands down.

Everyone is so willing to help me reach my fullest potential, pushing me to think for myself and achieve touch targets much faster and better than i would have anywhere else. It gives me such a great sense of satisfaction!

I am able to come up with my own goals and work how i want and with who i want to achieve them, i am treated like a manager before i even am one!
Pros
fun, friendly people. Always pushed to reach my potential.
Cons
buses in the evening only come every 30 minutes
9 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) - Norwich, Norfolk
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
2 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Norwich, Norfolk
I have absolutely loved my time working at Lifeline. The office is fun and everyone is super friendly. We have targets to work towards which keeps it exciting and makes you feel as though you are always improving. And the Office dog days are great too!
Official response from Lifeline24
6 August 2019
Thank you for leaving a review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time in the Customer Service team, we have such a fantastic team!
8 November 2019
Same location
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Norwich, Norfolk
I used to work for a bar in Norwich and i thought that was Bad. BUT HERE Managers were always chatting while you are on a emergency call about her dating life and where never really helpful. She was so slack and had to ask her constantly for any help. High turn over of staff. Bullying in the work place. Disgusting kitchen. Bad pay and none existent breaks. Only good thing was home time.
Pros
home time
Cons
everything
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9