Lifeline24 Employee Review

Always fun, great people
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk11 January 2017
The people at Lifeline24 make this the best place to work in Norwich hands down.

Everyone is so willing to help me reach my fullest potential, pushing me to think for myself and achieve touch targets much faster and better than i would have anywhere else. It gives me such a great sense of satisfaction!

I am able to come up with my own goals and work how i want and with who i want to achieve them, i am treated like a manager before i even am one!
Pros
fun, friendly people. Always pushed to reach my potential.
Cons
buses in the evening only come every 30 minutes

Other Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Lifeline24
Admin Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk16 May 2019
I've been working at Lifeline24 for three months so far, really like all my friendly colleagues and the great working atmosphere and environment. I'm always learning new tasks and feel supported by the management and team. It's a great place to start an apprenticeship, would recommend it to anyone. I cannot wait to complete my apprenticeship and hopefully be offered a job on completion.
22 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!

22 May 2019

Fun and Fast-Paced
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Taverham2 March 2019
The best bit about working here is how much you learn. Each day, there is something different to do and learn. The people here are amazing - very friendly, supportive and kind. There are regular work events. Within 6 months, I gained a promotion which I love and challenges me both professional and personally.
Pros
Colleagues, Challenging
Cons
Shift Pattern
3 April 2019

Thank you for your lovely comments! Congratulations on your promotion, you are a true asset to the Lifeline24 family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6