Lifeline24 Employee Review

A great place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham8 February 2018
I have worked for Lifeline for nearly two years and I still enjoy coming in everyday.

Everyone is so supportive and it's refreshing to work somewhere that takes your ideas into account. I love how my work load is varied, and that there are always opportunities to be involved in bigger projects.

It's also brilliant working in a place where you're encouraged to meet with your colleagues both in and out of work, not to mention one that allows you to bring your dog in for the day!
Pros
Flexible hours, company outings, great opportunities!

Other Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Absalutley Fantastic!
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 October 2019
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
its all crazy
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk19 September 2019
It is not enjoyable at all to work here. You get so called managers on your back all the time. None helpful staff. It drained the life out of me. You get told off and critical emails constantly. It does not make it nice to start your shift. You got to dread going in every day because of the youngest managers emails.
Pros
the day hours.
Cons
everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

Lifeline24 Reviews by Location