Lifeline24 Employee Review

productive and fun work place. Always very busy and lots going on. Always something to be done.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Norwich27 February 2018
The mornings were usually quiet for taking orders so i would make lots of outbound calls. I was in charge of credit control so i wojld give other team members a list of customers that needed to be contacted, then i would contact somd myself. I would still be taking calls/ orders in between calls. Sometimes i would have to take messages or certain dispatch information in to the other offices.
The hardest part of the day was when family members would call alerting u that their parent/ loved one had passed away so they no longer needed the equipment.
I would also call a customer and talk them through setting up the equipment, this i enjoyed as got to get to know the customer on a personal level. On a few occasions i actually went to the property and fitted the alarms.
I enjoyed thd job and really enjoyed the customer servicd side of it as feel i am very patient and get on well with all people.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long hours and quite draning on the phones.

Other Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Absalutley Fantastic!
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 October 2019
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
its all crazy
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk19 September 2019
It is not enjoyable at all to work here. You get so called managers on your back all the time. None helpful staff. It drained the life out of me. You get told off and critical emails constantly. It does not make it nice to start your shift. You got to dread going in every day because of the youngest managers emails.
Pros
the day hours.
Cons
everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

Lifeline24 Reviews by Location