Lifeline24
Lifeline24 Employee Review

Great place to work!

24 October 2018
I've been at Lifeline24 for a couple of months now and I'm really enjoying it so far! Everybody is so friendly and management are really approachable. You're never made to feel silly for asking questions. I feel like I've learned a lot in my short time and no day is the same! I feel like there is room for me to progress here.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Cons
23 October 2019
Emergency Call Handler (Former Employee) - Bowthorpe, Norfolk
Management as useful as a bicycle is to a fish. No support or training for the clients you have to deal with. No recognition for people doing a good job. The company is based on stats and figures and doesn’t actually care about the clients. The kitchen is RANK and the team leaders openly talk about their intimate life (whilst the staff are on calls). If you want to wee, poo, eat AND work at your desk then this is deffo the job for you because if there isn’t enough people on you can’t leave for a break. The YOUNGEST team leader is a patronising twit. HOWEVER, the plus side is you can win a Creme egg if you can count to 60. If your CV is awful and you’re very unemployable then apply anyway as you’ll probably get it.
Pros
Home time
Cons
14 September 2019
emergency call handler (Current Employee) - Bowthorpe, Norfolk
I've worked as an emergency call handler with lifeline for some time now. Its a newly formed part of the company, and making changes to evolve is part and parcel. Some turbulence is inevitable as not everyone is open to change. call handling can be very fast paced and sometimes stressful, its usually eased by a coffee and a nice piece of homemade cake made by one of our team leaders. I have always been able to express my feelings needs and wants to our manager and team leaders. My colleagues are amazing and i enjoy my time with them. I don't wish to expand with the company as I like what I'm doing but the opportunities are there for those that do. We have some young team leaders who are growing with the company and we are all learning from each other at some point. I would prefer not to work shifts or weekends but staff are needed 24/7 365 days a week. I have off days, happy days and strange days but all in all mostly good days.
13 September 2019
Emergeny call handler/ Administration (Current Employee) - Bowthorpe, Norfolk
Staff and management are brilliant. I’ve never worked for a company who make their staff feel so valued and make a great effort to find out areas in which staff would like to see improvement/ change. The work is satisfying and the staff are like family. The prospects for career progression are available for suitable staff. A very happy and friendly place to work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9