Lifeline24 Employee Review

It's like being apart of one big family!
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich1 March 2019
I have been working for Lifeline24 for a couple of years and have loved my time here. The people that work here are lovely and will go above and beyond to help you if you need it. We have social events often which is a great opportunity for us to spend time together outside of work - we're like one big family! There are always opportunities for career change/progression which has helped me learn some really helpful skills.
Pros
Amazing colleagues and relaxed working environment.
Cons
Can't think of any!
Official response from Lifeline24
3 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!

Other Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Absalutley Fantastic!
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 October 2019
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
its all crazy
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk19 September 2019
It is not enjoyable at all to work here. You get so called managers on your back all the time. None helpful staff. It drained the life out of me. You get told off and critical emails constantly. It does not make it nice to start your shift. You got to dread going in every day because of the youngest managers emails.
Pros
the day hours.
Cons
everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

Lifeline24 Reviews by Location