Lifeline24 Employee Review

Productive and enjoyable workplace!
Marketing Internship (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk6 February 2019
From the first day I started everyone was so friendly and helpful! Always made time to show me how to do new tasks and answer any questions I have!

During the day everybody works hard, but there are plenty of laughs had. Very calm atmosphere where everyone is willing to help each other and work as a team!

There are also a lot of different fun events held in the office, such as Dominos and buffet days, where everyone brings in a different snack for everyone to share!!
Pros
Great Staff
Official response from Lifeline24
10 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your time working at Lifeline24, we do have a great bunch of employees! - The HR Team

Other Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Absalutley Fantastic!
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 October 2019
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
its all crazy
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk19 September 2019
It is not enjoyable at all to work here. You get so called managers on your back all the time. None helpful staff. It drained the life out of me. You get told off and critical emails constantly. It does not make it nice to start your shift. You got to dread going in every day because of the youngest managers emails.
Pros
the day hours.
Cons
everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

Lifeline24 Reviews by Location