Lifeline24
Lifeline24 Employee Review

Wonderful Team to Work with

7 November 2018
Everyone in the company is really nice, they are so supportive and always happy to help when I have question or am not sure what I am doing.
The manager always checks that we are managing to keep up with work and reminds us to ask for help if we find were struggling. And there is so much to learn and do!
8 November 2019
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Norwich, Norfolk
I used to work for a bar in Norwich and i thought that was Bad. BUT HERE Managers were always chatting while you are on a emergency call about her dating life and where never really helpful. She was so slack and had to ask her constantly for any help. High turn over of staff. Bullying in the work place. Disgusting kitchen. Bad pay and none existent breaks. Only good thing was home time.
Pros
home time
Cons
everything
30 October 2019
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Norwich, Norfolk
I never known a place with none existent managers, they are worst than some staff not knowing how things are run? they say opposite things. Useless with help. Then they bite at you for things you have not been told?
I been told how devious this place is to. There seems to be walls up with certain groups. Its really not nice.
Pros
home time
Cons
everything
29 October 2019
Call Centre Operator (Current Employee) - Norwich
Such a great place to come every day. A home away from home. Excellent staff and location. Management brilliant - everything you could wish for. Exciting developments also
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9