Lifeline24 Employee Review

Nope
Call handler (Former Employee) –  Norfolk28 February 2019
Was an absolutely amazing place to work at the start. Staff were amazing and it was a relaxed but effective working environment. I loved working there. However, slowly but surely things went downhill. Essentially, don’t be ill. Ever. If you are, your job gets threatened and your opportunities diminish. The awful pay was worth it when things were good, but the stress of the job got worse, lunch breaks were virtually non-existent and your competence was questioned constantly. In a short space of time, loads of staff left and you were always reminded that you are just a number and all they care about is money and profit. Not saving lives. Just my personal experience.
Pros
Amazing colleagues
Cons
You’re just a number, not a person
4 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us and would like to assure you that our employees are extremely important to us.

It does sound like the time when you worked with us was during a period of massive growth for the company including the creation of our brand new team which you were a part of, so unfortunately during your employment, we were still very much building up that team to the correct capacity where we're now at. The creation of the team meant that in the first few months, we were preparing for the job at hand - saving lives - and ensuring all staff had extensive training. I'm sorry to hear you felt the job was too stressful for you once we were taking emergency calls.

We give all of our employees guaranteed pay reviews in April each year, with some staff also receiving reviews mid-year as well when they've excelled.

If you would like to discuss any of the above further please do contact us at hr@lifeline24.co.uk

Kind regards,
The HR Team

Other Lifeline24 Employee Reviews

Lifeline24
Admin Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk16 May 2019
I've been working at Lifeline24 for three months so far, really like all my friendly colleagues and the great working atmosphere and environment. I'm always learning new tasks and feel supported by the management and team. It's a great place to start an apprenticeship, would recommend it to anyone. I cannot wait to complete my apprenticeship and hopefully be offered a job on completion.
22 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!

22 May 2019

Fun and Fast-Paced
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Taverham2 March 2019
The best bit about working here is how much you learn. Each day, there is something different to do and learn. The people here are amazing - very friendly, supportive and kind. There are regular work events. Within 6 months, I gained a promotion which I love and challenges me both professional and personally.
Pros
Colleagues, Challenging
Cons
Shift Pattern
3 April 2019

Thank you for your lovely comments! Congratulations on your promotion, you are a true asset to the Lifeline24 family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6