Lifeline24 Management reviews

Nope
Call handler (Former Employee) –  Norfolk28 February 2019
Was an absolutely amazing place to work at the start. Staff were amazing and it was a relaxed but effective working environment. I loved working there. However, slowly but surely things went downhill. Essentially, don’t be ill. Ever. If you are, your job gets threatened and your opportunities diminish. The awful pay was worth it when things were good, but the stress of the job got worse, lunch breaks were virtually non-existent and your competence was questioned constantly. In a short space of time, loads of staff left and you were always reminded that you are just a number and all they care about is money and profit. Not saving lives. Just my personal experience.
Pros
Amazing colleagues
Cons
You’re just a number, not a person
Official response from Lifeline24
4 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us and would like to assure you that our employees are extremely important to us.

It does sound like the time when you worked with us was during a period of massive growth for the company including the creation of our brand new team which you were a part of, so unfortunately during your employment, we were still very much building up that team to the correct capacity where we're now at. The creation of the team meant that in the first few months, we were preparing for the job at hand - saving lives - and ensuring all staff had extensive training. I'm sorry to hear you felt the job was too stressful for you once we were taking emergency calls.

We give all of our employees guaranteed pay reviews in April each year, with some staff also receiving reviews mid-year as well when they've excelled.

If you would like to discuss any of the above further please do contact us at hr@lifeline24.co.uk

Kind regards,
The HR Team

Great place to work!
Emergency Call Handler (Current Employee) –  Unit 3, Longs Business Park24 October 2018
I've been at Lifeline24 for a couple of months now and I'm really enjoying it so far! Everybody is so friendly and management are really approachable. You're never made to feel silly for asking questions. I feel like I've learned a lot in my short time and no day is the same! I feel like there is room for me to progress here.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Really Enjoying It So Far
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 October 2018
Been here less than 6 months but it's been great so far.
Everyone from the management to staff have been so friendly & helpful from day one.
Typical day can be quite busy, but that helps the day go by and there are plenty of laughs with the team. Most relaxed atmosphere i have experienced in any workplace where everyone is willing to help each other.
The call handling can sometimes be challenging but at the same time
very rewarding when you can help someone.
Pros
Great people, Atmosphere, Plenty of staff events
Cons
Can't think of any yet
Couldn’t say anything better
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 February 2018
Couldn’t imagine my life not working here. The management are so helpful and always support you in your advancement. I already feel like i’ve come so far, and i’ve only been here for just over half a year.
The work family are just that, not a bad person here.

Again, I can’t recommend this place enough.
Pros
Great community, Good hours, Advancement with hard work
Cons
The best company i have ever worked for!
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taverham30 December 2016
I have never worked for a company where i have felt more included and like my opinion means so much, not just to my peers but to the management team too.

We were given so much autonomy within our work that we had the space to learn and grow as we wanted to, specialising ourselves in our chosen fields while also dabbling in various other projects with other departments with ease.

The unfortunate sole reason for leaving was moving too far away to be able to commute. If this was not a necessity i suspect i would still be working there for many many years!
Pros
fantastic atmosphere, progression, autonomy
Cons
none!