Lifeline24

Lifeline24 Management reviews

United Kingdom48 reviews
Such a great place to come every day. A home away from home. Excellent staff and location. Management brilliant - everything you could wish for. Exciting developments also
Worst job i have ever worked in. You call these managers? ones slack and the other is critical. No training. Horrible shifts. bad pay. And bullying. No help.Breaks run over. Horrible staff.
I have not been here long and i handed my notice in. This is the most horrific working environment and to stressful. The managers pass of training on staff who dont want to. You are made to feel very awkward. Did not like this at all. Lack of training, terrible pay and awful shift hours. Some bullies here to that are to power head happy.
I used to work for a bar in Norwich and i thought that was Bad. BUT HERE Managers were always chatting while you are on a emergency call about her dating life and where never really helpful. She was so slack and had to ask her constantly for any help. High turn over of staff. Bullying in the work place. Disgusting kitchen. Bad pay and none existent breaks. Only good thing was home time.
Pros
home time
Cons
everything
I never known a place with none existent managers, they are worst than some staff not knowing how things are run? they say opposite things. Useless with help. Then they bite at you for things you have not been told?
I been told how devious this place is to. There seems to be walls up with certain groups. Its really not nice.
Pros
home time
Cons
everything
Brilliant atmosphere at work with great colleagues. Great opportunity for progression and management very supportive - they're there for you to laugh with or cry on. Would highly recommend
I have seen this green note pad myself, it is disgraceful, i certainly did not have respect for the managers then and i really dont now. I also see certain members when they come in together bully. Then be nice as pie if they are not with their double.
Horrible place to work, useless management. Im looking elsewhere.
Pros
home time
Cons
everything
I dont know how to start the whole place is a joke. Well you go into hardly no training. Team leaders do not know what they are doing, saying opposite things. The youngest team leader seems to be factory made and has a huge fault to fix. She thinks everyone is robotic like her. She has a green note book on the back desk where people have took photos. She notes "MAKE SURE NO STAFF MEMBER HITS £10.50 POINTS". So if you expect a pay rise then its not going to happen. Also stated in there "PEOPLE WHO DONT MAINTAIN POINTS, GET RID OF THEM". So you have to maintain points to keeps this awful job but not get the pay? how awesome...Also she notes about "NAMING AND SHAMING EMAILS".
Its worst than school. Its all about the stats so you have no breaks. You get timed if you have a wee.

Some members of staff likes to get their claws out and BULLY new people to leave. Not that it matters to much because 90% are not happy. The 10% that are happy are the team leaders and shift leaders. Now this goes into another point. The oldest shift leader throws her weight around, she does not care that I or anyone can hear her slagging of new staff members.

To be honest a sloth would be more helpful then management.
Pros
to go home
Cons
management, Bully staff, the whole place
Management as useful as a bicycle is to a fish. No support or training for the clients you have to deal with. No recognition for people doing a good job. The company is based on stats and figures and doesn’t actually care about the clients. The kitchen is RANK and the team leaders openly talk about their intimate life (whilst the staff are on calls). If you want to wee, poo, eat AND work at your desk then this is deffo the job for you because if there isn’t enough people on you can’t leave for a break. The YOUNGEST team leader is a patronising twit. HOWEVER, the plus side is you can win a Creme egg if you can count to 60. If your CV is awful and you’re very unemployable then apply anyway as you’ll probably get it.
Pros
Home time
Cons
People are starting and going. Management not know what they are talking about. Naming and shaming emails for things you did not even know about. You have to be a physic to work here.
Pros
to go home
Cons
absolutely everything
Everyone is leaving because of stress and bad management.It is apparelling how you are treated here. I would not bother. Worst job i have ever had i wish i never stepped into this company.
Pros
the day hours.
Cons
everything.
management just keeps a eye on things you do wrong and dont train. No thank you. They just want over time to work you to death. Staff keep quitting. They dont understand when you do overtime you are more likely to mess up because it is tiring. More tiring because of the telling off you get constantly.
I dont know how they can not see they need to train, treat staff well then people wont keep leaving. They arnt approachable or the long term few staff left.The youngest manager really has no idea at all.

Its to much stress and horrible atmosphere for the dreadful pay.

I wish i never bothered. The day drags so long and you are on edge all the time.
Pros
sometimes a couple of nice staff in
Cons
everything.
Staff and management are brilliant. I’ve never worked for a company who make their staff feel so valued and make a great effort to find out areas in which staff would like to see improvement/ change. The work is satisfying and the staff are like family. The prospects for career progression are available for suitable staff. A very happy and friendly place to work.
Its to much stress for the awful pay. Managers say they will sort something and never do.
No one knows exactly what has to be done. One manager will say one thing, another a different. You get told off no matter what.

Its a guessing game with admin. The managers will only be nice when they need over time.

Not a nice place to work at all. Managers assume you haven't got a life outside of work.. Young girls not knowing how to run anything.

Pay was rubbish and work schedule was awful,Bad management and it just aint worth it in the end to be fair.
Pros
hmm
Cons
the management, bad shifts, rubbish pay
Its draining and the worst atmosphere. The managers assume you know everything by showing you once with the admin. You get criticised and moaned at constantly. No one here is happy and wants to leave. Im trying to sort something out its depressing me to much.
Pros
i dont know
Cons
everything
Horrible working environment.
Very draining and tedious work. None training. Getting told of constantly. Made to feel really small.
Managers are not approachable. They dont seem to care. Really would not bother. Not worth the stress. Very high turn over of staff.
Pros
nil
Cons
everything
Worst place i ever seen run by managers who have no idea.
To stressful and used to get headaches from working here constantly.

It will make you age 10 years what you have to go threw with management. Being picked on, always changing things. One says one thing this way another says different. Get told off no matter what you do.
I got hired as a call handler not admin. They want you to sit there doing forms after forms. Its tedious. Unless you are a robot and perfect you are Ok. It is a true nightmare.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
admin tasks, bad management, bad pay.
You would be happier working for a cold calling sales company. Its not worth the stress working here for the awful pay.
You are thrown into the deep end. Very rare anyone will help.
There is a couple of nice staff members but the managers (if you call them that). Do not know what they are doing. They ask questions about working here and if you are happy. You advise them and the advise goes over their heads. They dont listen to you, all they want is over time.
If you make a effort you do not get a thanks. They will find a tiny mistake on admin and criticise you.

The place is a mess. There is a couple of member's that will dig at you in the work place for anything. These are grown woman, it is like a playground. It does not make it pleasant to start your shift. Then you open your emails to criticism. Throws you out completely
Pros
I cant think of any
Cons
everything you can imagine
managers make themselves seem more desirable by being emotionally unavailable and critical. The company needs to sort management out. They have no idea how to treat staff.
Pros
a couple of helpful colleagues but not many.
Cons
management.
High turn over of staff, enough said really as no one is happy. People keep quitting or looking for other jobs. Management not knowing what thy are doing. None training , terrible pay for what we have to do. . Only time management are nice is when they need you to do overtime.
Pros
I get to go home
Cons
mostly everything.
I've been working at Lifeline24 for three months so far, really like all my friendly colleagues and the great working atmosphere and environment. I'm always learning new tasks and feel supported by the management and team. It's a great place to start an apprenticeship, would recommend it to anyone. I cannot wait to complete my apprenticeship and hopefully be offered a job on completion.
Official response from Lifeline24
22 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!
Official response from Lifeline24
22 May 2019
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9