Lifeline24 Employee Reviews for Handler

4.3Pay & Benefits
4.5Job Security & Advancement
Nope
Call handler (Former Employee) –  Norfolk28 February 2019
Was an absolutely amazing place to work at the start. Staff were amazing and it was a relaxed but effective working environment. I loved working there. However, slowly but surely things went downhill. Essentially, don’t be ill. Ever. If you are, your job gets threatened and your opportunities diminish. The awful pay was worth it when things were good, but the stress of the job got worse, lunch breaks were virtually non-existent and your competence was questioned constantly. In a short space of time, loads of staff left and you were always reminded that you are just a number and all they care about is money and profit. Not saving lives. Just my personal experience.
Pros
Amazing colleagues
Cons
You’re just a number, not a person
Official response from Lifeline24
4 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us and would like to assure you that our employees are extremely important to us.

It does sound like the time when you worked with us was during a period of massive growth for the company including the creation of our brand new team which you were a part of, so unfortunately during your employment, we were still very much building up that team to the correct capacity where we're now at. The creation of the team meant that in the first few months, we were preparing for the job at hand - saving lives - and ensuring all staff had extensive training. I'm sorry to hear you felt the job was too stressful for you once we were taking emergency calls.

We give all of our employees guaranteed pay reviews in April each year, with some staff also receiving reviews mid-year as well when they've excelled.

If you would like to discuss any of the above further please do contact us at hr@lifeline24.co.uk

Kind regards,