Lifeline24 Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Absalutley Fantastic!
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 October 2019
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
Could not imagine a better place to work
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk2 August 2019
I have absolutely loved my time working at Lifeline. The office is fun and everyone is super friendly. We have targets to work towards which keeps it exciting and makes you feel as though you are always improving. And the Office dog days are great too!
Official response from Lifeline24
6 August 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time in the Customer Service team, we have such a fantastic team!

It's like being apart of one big family!
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich1 March 2019
I have been working for Lifeline24 for a couple of years and have loved my time here. The people that work here are lovely and will go above and beyond to help you if you need it. We have social events often which is a great opportunity for us to spend time together outside of work - we're like one big family! There are always opportunities for career change/progression which has helped me learn some really helpful skills.
Pros
Amazing colleagues and relaxed working environment.
Cons
Can't think of any!
Official response from Lifeline24
3 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!

Really Enjoying It So Far
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 October 2018
Been here less than 6 months but it's been great so far.
Everyone from the management to staff have been so friendly & helpful from day one.
Typical day can be quite busy, but that helps the day go by and there are plenty of laughs with the team. Most relaxed atmosphere i have experienced in any workplace where everyone is willing to help each other.
The call handling can sometimes be challenging but at the same time
very rewarding when you can help someone.
Pros
Great people, Atmosphere, Plenty of staff events
Cons
Can't think of any yet
The people make it!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham21 July 2018
I’ve worked here for 2 years now and have no regrets. Since starting I have made friends for life, spoken to some amazing customers and heard weird and wonderful stories from them, gotten 3 payrises (yay!) and was even able to buy my first house because of it. I really like my job, it’s different every day and the main reason is the people - both on the other end of the phone and my colleagues.
Pros
The people, salary
Cons
Sounds cheesy but I really love my job!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham4 May 2018
I really love working here. Not much to say really other than: great atmosphere, lovely (and this is definitely the best part of my job) colleagues - we all get on so well and do a lot outside of work too, a lot of communication within the business so we know what’s going on in other departments and we are encouraged to come up with new ideas and projects to drive the business forwards. Really flexible working hours too!!
Pros
Staff perks like cheap cinema tickets, free food etc.
Cons
A few offices all within 5 mins but you don’t know some people as well as others
A great place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Taverham8 February 2018
I have worked for Lifeline for nearly two years and I still enjoy coming in everyday.

Everyone is so supportive and it's refreshing to work somewhere that takes your ideas into account. I love how my work load is varied, and that there are always opportunities to be involved in bigger projects.

It's also brilliant working in a place where you're encouraged to meet with your colleagues both in and out of work, not to mention one that allows you to bring your dog in for the day!
Pros
Flexible hours, company outings, great opportunities!
Always fun, great people
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk11 January 2017
The people at Lifeline24 make this the best place to work in Norwich hands down.

Everyone is so willing to help me reach my fullest potential, pushing me to think for myself and achieve touch targets much faster and better than i would have anywhere else. It gives me such a great sense of satisfaction!

I am able to come up with my own goals and work how i want and with who i want to achieve them, i am treated like a manager before i even am one!
Pros
fun, friendly people. Always pushed to reach my potential.
Cons
buses in the evening only come every 30 minutes