Lifeline24

Lifeline24 Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative9 reviews
United Kingdom9 reviews
The mornings were usually quiet for taking orders so i would make lots of outbound calls. I was in charge of credit control so i wojld give other team members a list of customers that needed to be contacted, then i would contact somd myself. I would still be taking calls/ orders in between calls. Sometimes i would have to take messages or certain dispatch information in to the other offices.
The hardest part of the day was when family members would call alerting u that their parent/ loved one had passed away so they no longer needed the equipment.

I would also call a customer and talk them through setting up the equipment, this i enjoyed as got to get to know the customer on a personal level. On a few occasions i actually went to the property and fitted the alarms.

I enjoyed thd job and really enjoyed the customer servicd side of it as feel i am very patient and get on well with all people.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long hours and quite draning on the phones.
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
I have absolutely loved my time working at Lifeline. The office is fun and everyone is super friendly. We have targets to work towards which keeps it exciting and makes you feel as though you are always improving. And the Office dog days are great too!
Official response from Lifeline24
6 August 2019
Thank you for leaving a review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time in the Customer Service team, we have such a fantastic team!
I have been working for Lifeline24 for a couple of years and have loved my time here. The people that work here are lovely and will go above and beyond to help you if you need it. We have social events often which is a great opportunity for us to spend time together outside of work - we're like one big family! There are always opportunities for career change/progression which has helped me learn some really helpful skills.
Pros
Amazing colleagues and relaxed working environment.
Cons
Can't think of any!
Official response from Lifeline24
3 April 2019
Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!
Been here less than 6 months but it's been great so far.
Everyone from the management to staff have been so friendly & helpful from day one.

Typical day can be quite busy, but that helps the day go by and there are plenty of laughs with the team. Most relaxed atmosphere i have experienced in any workplace where everyone is willing to help each other.

The call handling can sometimes be challenging but at the same time

very rewarding when you can help someone.
Pros
Great people, Atmosphere, Plenty of staff events
Cons
Can't think of any yet
I’ve worked here for 2 years now and have no regrets. Since starting I have made friends for life, spoken to some amazing customers and heard weird and wonderful stories from them, gotten 3 payrises (yay!) and was even able to buy my first house because of it. I really like my job, it’s different every day and the main reason is the people - both on the other end of the phone and my colleagues.
Pros
The people, salary
Cons
I really love working here. Not much to say really other than: great atmosphere, lovely (and this is definitely the best part of my job) colleagues - we all get on so well and do a lot outside of work too, a lot of communication within the business so we know what’s going on in other departments and we are encouraged to come up with new ideas and projects to drive the business forwards. Really flexible working hours too!!
Pros
Staff perks like cheap cinema tickets, free food etc.
Cons
A few offices all within 5 mins but you don’t know some people as well as others
I have worked for Lifeline for nearly two years and I still enjoy coming in everyday.

Everyone is so supportive and it's refreshing to work somewhere that takes your ideas into account. I love how my work load is varied, and that there are always opportunities to be involved in bigger projects.

It's also brilliant working in a place where you're encouraged to meet with your colleagues both in and out of work, not to mention one that allows you to bring your dog in for the day!
Pros
Flexible hours, company outings, great opportunities!
The people at Lifeline24 make this the best place to work in Norwich hands down.

Everyone is so willing to help me reach my fullest potential, pushing me to think for myself and achieve touch targets much faster and better than i would have anywhere else. It gives me such a great sense of satisfaction!

I am able to come up with my own goals and work how i want and with who i want to achieve them, i am treated like a manager before i even am one!
Pros
fun, friendly people. Always pushed to reach my potential.
Cons
buses in the evening only come every 30 minutes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lifeline24?