Lifeline24

Lifeline24 Employee Reviews for Business Administration Apprentice

Business Administration Apprentice2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
I've been working at Lifeline24 for three months so far, really like all my friendly colleagues and the great working atmosphere and environment. I'm always learning new tasks and feel supported by the management and team. It's a great place to start an apprenticeship, would recommend it to anyone. I cannot wait to complete my apprenticeship and hopefully be offered a job on completion.
Official response from Lifeline24
22 May 2019
Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!
Official response from Lifeline24
22 May 2019
I have been an apprentice for this company for a couple of months now, overall its been a very enjoyable experience, all of the staff are friendly and approachable, the training provided has been easy to understand and the managers are always eager to answer any questions.

Work can be very fast paced, but as someone who enjoys being kept busy this is perfect for me!
Pros
Kept busy, friendly staff, nice working environment
Cons
none so far