Lifeline24 Employee Reviews in Norwich

Absalutley Fantastic!
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 October 2019
Cracking place to work. Great people, great work life balance and great job satisfaction. Really enjoy working here, worked in many jobs that were simply bad but this place is actually great.
10/10 will turn up to work again! And again.....
its all crazy
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk19 September 2019
It is not enjoyable at all to work here. You get so called managers on your back all the time. None helpful staff. It drained the life out of me. You get told off and critical emails constantly. It does not make it nice to start your shift. You got to dread going in every day because of the youngest managers emails.
Pros
the day hours.
Cons
everything.
depressing
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk16 September 2019
management just keeps a eye on things you do wrong and dont train. No thank you. They just want over time to work you to death. Staff keep quitting. They dont understand when you do overtime you are more likely to mess up because it is tiring. More tiring because of the telling off you get constantly.
I dont know how they can not see they need to train, treat staff well then people wont keep leaving. They arnt approachable or the long term few staff left.The youngest manager really has no idea at all.
Its to much stress and horrible atmosphere for the dreadful pay.
I wish i never bothered. The day drags so long and you are on edge all the time.
Pros
sometimes a couple of nice staff in
Cons
everything.
What is going on?
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk16 September 2019
is this admin , customer service or emergency calls? they want you to do all 3 and guess. Most crazy place i known to work. Did not enjoy it there at all. Tedious forms and tedious critical managers.
Pros
well thats asking something i cant think off.
Cons
the whole job
rubbish
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk12 September 2019
Its to much stress for the awful pay. Managers say they will sort something and never do.
No one knows exactly what has to be done. One manager will say one thing, another a different. You get told off no matter what.
Its a guessing game with admin. The managers will only be nice when they need over time.
Not a nice place to work at all. Managers assume you haven't got a life outside of work.. Young girls not knowing how to run anything.
Pay was rubbish and work schedule was awful,Bad management and it just aint worth it in the end to be fair.
Pros
hmm
Cons
the management, bad shifts, rubbish pay
I dont want to go in
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk10 September 2019
Its draining and the worst atmosphere. The managers assume you know everything by showing you once with the admin. You get criticised and moaned at constantly. No one here is happy and wants to leave. Im trying to sort something out its depressing me to much.
Pros
i dont know
Cons
everything
just no
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk10 September 2019
Horrible working environment.
Very draining and tedious work. None training. Getting told of constantly. Made to feel really small. Managers are not approachable. They dont seem to care. Really would not bother. Not worth the stress. Very high turn over of staff.
Pros
nil
Cons
everything
no way stay away.
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk8 September 2019
Worst place i ever seen run by managers who have no idea.
To stressful and used to get headaches from working here constantly.
It will make you age 10 years what you have to go threw with management. Being picked on, always changing things. One says one thing this way another says different. Get told off no matter what you do.
I got hired as a call handler not admin. They want you to sit there doing forms after forms. Its tedious. Unless you are a robot and perfect you are Ok. It is a true nightmare.
Pros
nice colleagues
Cons
admin tasks, bad management, bad pay.
avoid and run
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Taverham Norwich8 September 2019
Its the most terrible place i have ever worked.
Power head happy young manager who has no people skills who is on your back all the time. Un-helpful staff. Bad pay. High turn over.
None existent breaks. Dont bother.
Pros
some members there
Cons
crazy management
Just dont !
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk8 September 2019
You would be happier working for a cold calling sales company. Its not worth the stress working here for the awful pay.
You are thrown into the deep end. Very rare anyone will help. There is a couple of nice staff members but the managers (if you call them that). Do not know what they are doing. They ask questions about working here and if you are happy. You advise them and the advise goes over their heads. They dont listen to you, all they want is over time.
If you make a effort you do not get a thanks. They will find a tiny mistake on admin and criticise you.
The place is a mess. There is a couple of member's that will dig at you in the work place for anything. These are grown woman, it is like a playground. It does not make it pleasant to start your shift. Then you open your emails to criticism. Throws you out completely
Pros
I cant think of any
Cons
everything you can imagine
outright critical
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 September 2019
managers make themselves seem more desirable by being emotionally unavailable and critical. The company needs to sort management out. They have no idea how to treat staff.
Pros
a couple of helpful colleagues but not many.
Cons
management.
High turn over
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 September 2019
High turn over of staff, enough said really as no one is happy. People keep quitting or looking for other jobs. Management not knowing what thy are doing. None training , terrible pay for what we have to do. . Only time management are nice is when they need you to do overtime.
Pros
I get to go home
Cons
mostly everything.
Stress
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 September 2019
Everything is all over the place. The so called managers do not know what they are doing and living in a bubble. Pick on staff, bad pay and made out to be a great company at the interview.
I work 2-10pm and there is bullying with staff that have been there longer. Worst place i ever worked. No one is happy everyone wants to leave.
Pros
the odd nice staff member.
Cons
i dont know.
Could not imagine a better place to work
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk2 August 2019
I have absolutely loved my time working at Lifeline. The office is fun and everyone is super friendly. We have targets to work towards which keeps it exciting and makes you feel as though you are always improving. And the Office dog days are great too!
6 August 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time in the Customer Service team, we have such a fantastic team!

Lifeline24
Admin Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk16 May 2019
I've been working at Lifeline24 for three months so far, really like all my friendly colleagues and the great working atmosphere and environment. I'm always learning new tasks and feel supported by the management and team. It's a great place to start an apprenticeship, would recommend it to anyone. I cannot wait to complete my apprenticeship and hopefully be offered a job on completion.
22 May 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we are very glad to here you are enjoying your time at Lifeline24. We are excited for your future at the company and hope you are too!

22 May 2019

It's like being apart of one big family!
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich1 March 2019
I have been working for Lifeline24 for a couple of years and have loved my time here. The people that work here are lovely and will go above and beyond to help you if you need it. We have social events often which is a great opportunity for us to spend time together outside of work - we're like one big family! There are always opportunities for career change/progression which has helped me learn some really helpful skills.
Pros
Amazing colleagues and relaxed working environment.
Cons
Can't think of any!
3 April 2019

Productive and enjoyable workplace!
Marketing Internship (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk6 February 2019
From the first day I started everyone was so friendly and helpful! Always made time to show me how to do new tasks and answer any questions I have!

During the day everybody works hard, but there are plenty of laughs had. Very calm atmosphere where everyone is willing to help each other and work as a team!

There are also a lot of different fun events held in the office, such as Dominos and buffet days, where everyone brings in a different snack for everyone to share!!
Pros
Great Staff
10 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your time working at Lifeline24, we do have a great bunch of employees! - The HR Team

Wonderful Team to Work with
Sales Admin Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk7 November 2018
Everyone in the company is really nice, they are so supportive and always happy to help when I have question or am not sure what I am doing.
The manager always checks that we are managing to keep up with work and reminds us to ask for help if we find were struggling. And there is so much to learn and do!
Very enjoyable workplace
Business Administration Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk30 October 2018
I have been an apprentice for this company for a couple of months now, overall its been a very enjoyable experience, all of the staff are friendly and approachable, the training provided has been easy to understand and the managers are always eager to answer any questions.

Work can be very fast paced, but as someone who enjoys being kept busy this is perfect for me!
Pros
Kept busy, friendly staff, nice working environment
Cons
none so far
Really Enjoying It So Far
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk1 October 2018
Been here less than 6 months but it's been great so far.
Everyone from the management to staff have been so friendly & helpful from day one.
Typical day can be quite busy, but that helps the day go by and there are plenty of laughs with the team. Most relaxed atmosphere i have experienced in any workplace where everyone is willing to help each other.
The call handling can sometimes be challenging but at the same time
very rewarding when you can help someone.
Pros
Great people, Atmosphere, Plenty of staff events
Cons
Can't think of any yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline24. Our community is ready to answer.

Lifeline24 Reviews by Location