Lidl Employee Review

Fast paced workplace, with lots of enjoyment
Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Leyland, Lancashire6 February 2018
A typical day at Lidl starts fast paced and the foot never comes off the pedal. It is notoriously a fast paced demanding envioronment for which I thrive in, working well under pressure. Each member of management pushes myself into achieving more out of each day, for the strive for perfection. No day is the same, with delieveries differing, staff on each shift varied and the overall placement of each person during the shift. I personally have grown from store assistant to a top end duty manager, pushing for the next management step, although it is a tiring job. The hardest part of the job is the fact there is always the drive for what is next to be done and at times you stand back and think wow, there is so much to get done in such a short space of time. The most enjoyable part of the job would be staff interaction and success of the shift, to look at the staff with a beaming smile and to see the store looking sharp makes myself feel proud of each shift I complete when in charge.
Pros
Company discount and staff interaction
Cons
Relentless

Other Lidl Employee Reviews

Disappointed
sales assistant/ duty manager (Former Employee) –  Willenhall, West Midlands20 August 2018
Worked for the company for years had an accident at work and wasnt treated fairly. Ive even and handed flyers out to bump sales when the store first opened. Ive had seven managers while I was at the store and one store manager took me to his new store to work alongside him.
Dont do it
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockton-on-Tees, Durham13 August 2018
All I can say is don't do it.worst company in retailmthey never listen to what you ask have no team spiritand if you have gripes they answer
(If you don't like it don't work for lidl)
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lidl. Our community is ready to answer.

41.2K