Lidl Employee Review

fast-paced, well payed
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kristianstads kommun7 March 2018
When working at LIDL you need to be a versatile person, and quick. All of the staff are responsible for the running of the store, and you could be doing a number of tasks during your shift.

I can be difficult to get things done, such as re-stocking, especially when you have low staff. It is a very fast paced job, but with having to do various task through out the day it does make the time go a bit faster.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Stressful during long hours.

Other Lidl Employee Reviews

Bad conditions
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 December 2018
The job is too heavy, is just physical activity and nothing else.

You have everytime to run and finishing your duty in very short time.

The worst part is the bakery, when you have to work in freezer room.

Don't do it by yourself, find something else if you can.
Pros
The pay
Great team ethic
ASSISTANT TEAM MANAGER, LOGISTICS (Current Employee) –  Northfleet, Kent9 December 2018
-Typical day at work involves, a team brief during which targets are outlined , the team gets to work with contingencies in place.

-In my 12 years I have learned that the individuals you manage are very different from one another and as a manager, I need to recognise my teams and apply the best management practice to be able to utilise the full potential of each team member to ensure success.

-All work together as one team. No department is more important. All work towards a common goal.

-Hardest part of the job is when there is proposed change to processes and there is resistance from the stakeholders. Good management techniques are applied to ensure all are on the same page.

- Most enjoyable part of the job is when the team rises above to overcome a setback and continue to improve and achieve targets.
Pros
Good salary
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lidl. Our community is ready to answer.

41.3K