Liberty Specialty Markets

Liberty Specialty Markets Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
I liked it at first but the issues with management. Wasn't sure on my direction and how I was going to fit into the culture. I asked but got nothing back which caused a concern from my point of view. I would say that they have a good group of people in the team.
Poor Leadership and Management. No progression or clear path on how to progess. A lot of favourtism which meaning if you're not in that crowd you are screwed.
Young like minded people in my team and the wider Finance team. Great social environment.
Good office space, with great facilities.

Occassionaly long working hours.
Pros
Good office space
Cons
Salary
Good management

Relaxed atmosphere

Reasonable canteen

Friendly work colleagues

Great building to work in

Good social events
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Long Hours
One of the best organizations that i worked so far.
General culture is good and independent. Of course it does depend on the team and role one is in. Its now going through organizational changes i.e. hierarchy structure. A relatively new thing is the introduction of smart working i.e. hot desking system.

Can be suitable for more experience professionals, as more junior member of staff are not that visible. But i again it depends on the team that one works for
Pros
Free Lunch and Learns
Cons
Being a big organisation some miscommunication issues exist
Really cool place, good people and fun working environment. Professional environment and the people take care of you. Fast paced environment and you feel part of the team.
Friendly environment, not much focus on progression. However, great clients and colleagues. Offices are great and daily client interaction is a must especially within an underwriting position. Great work life balance.
Great place to work for anyone looking for a good start in a career. There is a great work life balance and the facilities in the London Office are outstanding.