Leyland SDM

Leyland SDM Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  Farringdon, Greater London18 December 2019
The job is a great opportunity to grow up in the city. The salary is good and they are flexible about the working shift hours. I've been meeting always great people hard workers. The group is amazing.

Other Leyland SDM Employee Reviews

Leyland SDM were so much better than i expected
I very much enjoyed working at Leyland. From the very first interview until my last day, they were very professional and friendly. Their training schedules were excellent and frequent. I felt at home immediately. I was there for only a short time because of health reasons. They did everything they could to try and accommodate my needs. I'm very impressed with both management and staff
Terrible
Carpenter/Joiner (Former Employee) –  London3 December 2019
Was part of the in house building team. Treated like rubbish cause I was of different nationality comparing to the team. Felt left out and on my own without any help.
Official response from Leyland SDM
18 December 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We celebrate the diversity across the business and take any comments of this nature seriously. I would welcome the opportunity to listen to your concerns and comments in more detail. Please feel free to contact me on a confidential basis through my work email or by telephone via Head Office. Ryan Kent, Recruitment & Talent Manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leyland SDM. Our community is ready to answer.

Leyland SDM Reviews by Location