The first two days of sickness are unpaid, then all staff are on the statutory sick pay rate, which is nowhere near salary rates. This results in people going to work ill, because they can't afford to. This in turn leads to more people becoming ill by contracting contagious illnesses!
The sickness policy stinks in this company. They don't realise we're in the 21st Century.
Not clear is more like a penalty
- Does Leyland SDM allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- Is it monthly pay or weekly and if monthly what date3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Leyland SDM?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Leyland SDM, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Leyland SDM?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Leyland SDM a better place to work?One person answered
- What benefits does Leyland SDM offer?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Leyland SDM?One person answered