Leonard Cheshire
Leonard Cheshire Employee Review

I would recommend working for Leonard Cheshire

24 February 2020
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Leonard Cheshire, unfortunately due to customers funding cuts I had to be made redundant. I would have loved to carry on working for the company.
1 July 2020
Same role
I worked in two homes for Leonard Cheshire and me and another newbie saw physical and mental abuse taking place. We reported it and an investigation happened but we didn't get taken seriously. A year later the people we reported then got sacked because she overdosed a resident and more. I also experienced racism being one of two white people working with African and Jamaican workers.
Pros
Cons
Racist, bullying, staff abuse residents, staff not abiding to safeguarding, talking in another language
28 June 2020
The home i worked in was rated outstanding by CQC and was a fabulous place to work. Regional manager closed it when COVID 19 hit and uprooted residents and staff to other homes. These people had lived there for 20 years and were a big part of the community. Left them dazed and confused, staff told to tell them its a holiday. Disgraceful and uncaring. Im ashamed to have been part of it
Pros
Fantastic residents
Cons
Senior management. Very uncaring and think of pound signs not lives!!!!!!
2 June 2018
Lovely and friendly staff and residents. Beautiful lakes and grounds to take the residents around. Very spacious and accessible, home from home feel.