Dress neat and smart remember your are dealing with vulnerable people some are prone to infection therefore be clean and tidy
Schellsuit with trainers
Smart casual clothing
Clean, ironed smart dressing.
Casual but smart
Long black trousers and a t-shirt.
- How are staff treated when off sick11 people answered
- How are the working hours at Leonard Cheshire?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Leonard Cheshire?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Leonard Cheshire Disability? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What are the managers like4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Leonard Cheshire?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Leonard Cheshire Disability?4 people answered
- What date is pay?4 people answered
- What benefits does Leonard Cheshire offer?3 people answered
- Pls what is the shift patterns like? Eg, what time does the night shift starts & finishes? Thanks.3 people answered