Don't recommend the job.
If you want to apply, wear smart formal clothes.
Do not apply appalling place avoid
Listen to what is said ( very carefully)
Do a little research of company
I listened to their questions and answered appropriately. I had also taken my certificates and achievements folder which was very useful at that time.
- How are staff treated when off sick11 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Leonard Cheshire Disability?8 people answered
- How are the working hours at Leonard Cheshire?7 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Leonard Cheshire Disability? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What are the managers like4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Leonard Cheshire?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Leonard Cheshire Disability?4 people answered
- What date is pay?4 people answered
- What benefits does Leonard Cheshire offer?3 people answered
- Pls what is the shift patterns like? Eg, what time does the night shift starts & finishes? Thanks.3 people answered