No support when I was off, did not even ask how I was doing.
I have had a difficult time and have been treated fairly by my service manager
They treat their staff terrible after 3years service, i discussed with new manager my concerns of having time of (due to my son having autism) I felt that it was time to hand in my notice in which they asked me to reconsider and i left it for 1 month and in that time had no support or diiscussions of concerns I had with clients mental health and my circumstances so i sent my letter of resignation. They did not acknowledge my letter and then proceeded to sent me threatening letters and a dismissal. Their ethos and idealology is sound but it is a far cry from the reality. I would never recommend this company for staff or clients.
Every one had a different experience with Leonard Cheshire disability
Pathetic, give you letters out threatening you with disciplinary action. Even when your family member dies you get told to organize there funeral on your day off.
No sick pay, what a joke and what a nerve to hold it againsr staff. Terribld company how staff are treated.
Rubbish company no support rip off with sick pay .
Sometimes made to feel guilty
I was told everything was fine and then I received a letter warning me of my sickness. I had 2 days in 3 years sick.
Cant get sick pay for a yr
- What should you wear to an interview at Leonard Cheshire Disability?8 people answered
- How are the working hours at Leonard Cheshire?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Leonard Cheshire?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Leonard Cheshire Disability? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What are the managers like4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Leonard Cheshire?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Leonard Cheshire Disability?4 people answered
- What date is pay?4 people answered
- What benefits does Leonard Cheshire offer?3 people answered
- Pls what is the shift patterns like? Eg, what time does the night shift starts & finishes? Thanks.3 people answered