Usually an lengthy application form, then interview with several on the panel, then skills test where applicable, vetting (at least 3 months) before firm job offer and start date
Apply when they advertise on the Leicestershire Police website
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Leicestershire Police
- What should you wear to an interview at Leicestershire Police?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Leicestershire Police?2 people answered
- Does Leicestershire Police require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check d…2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Leicestershire Police?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Leicestershire Police?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Leicestershire Police?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Leicestershire Police a better place to work?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Leicestershire Police? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Leicestershire Police?
See all questions and answers