Legoland Discovery Center Employee Review

View all Legoland Discovery Center reviews

fun workplace
Guest Experience (Current Employee) –  Manchester22 January 2018
it is a lot of fun working at legoland DC I have learned alot seen working here the management is really good they are always there to help out when you need it

Other Legoland Discovery Center Employee Reviews

Rude, horrible management
Guest Experience host (Former Employee) –  Manchester12 September 2019
Rude management, ignore any issues brought to their attention including health and safety. We were all told in staff meetings that if we didn't like anything we should leave, managers deliberately ignored radio calls if they didn't want to deal with a situation, leaving it for people being paid alot less to deal with. More reliable members of staff were forced to do alot more than others because the company kept hiring unsuitable people for the job but just ignored issues until their contracts ran out.
As a perk you get a magic pass so you have 20 tickets for merlin attractions after 6 weeks of work.
Pros
Magic pass, some supportive co-workers
Cons
Management, unequal work distribution, bad health and safety attitude
productive and positive atmosphere
Retail Host (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester11 September 2019
It has a positive atmosphere, mangers are helpful. Overall it is a very nice place to work at and the pay isnt bad. there are many good benefits of working there .