Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Good depending on where you work
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Leeds31 August 2017
I worked in medical records, on reception, in HR and in transport. The worker are really nice and friendly, just like ordinary people. Obviously you get the odd people who can be a bit funny with you - as expected not everyone is nice but overall, I have gained a lot of experience.
Pros
Very flexible for bank staff/good pay
Cons
Work isn't always guaranteed for bank staff
Typical NHS
HR Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire15 August 2017
Very busy, overstretched in resources as is the NHS in general. Staff are friendly and supportive. Excellent care provided for service users. But does not use qualified people to their full potential, (does not apply to nursing staff)
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire28 June 2017
Overall not a bad place to work if you're qualified. Good teamwork and everyone works really well. Good staff support available and opportunities to suceed.
Good work life balance.
CMHT Secretary (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire5 June 2017
Left to work alone due to small community health team staff. Job was arranged around my circumstances so it was beneficial whilst my children were young.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Lack of progression/development
Good staff could do with better management
Becklin centre ward 4 acute male services (Former Employee) –  Leeds25 January 2017
Enjoyed my time working for the trust. From Leeds addition unit to bank staff to full time on ward 4 at becklin centre. I would still be working the for a long time if it wasn't for my son bein In Newcastle and me being stuck down there
Professional Workplace
Medical Directorate (Former Employee) –  Leeds10 October 2016
Professional working environment.
Fun Workplace
Very Rewarding
Co-Workers very nice to work with
Hard working environment
I was under the care of st Mary's mental Health team and all I can say is they are all wonderful people and the care I receive is of the highest standard. I recently had to be transfers over to hawthorne house and they are all brilliant, the support and care I received was second to none, I can't praise them and st Mary's team on a whole enough, my care is still ongoing but I know I'm with the best team. I know it's not much but I want to say a massive thank you, and thank you in advance for my future care :)
Many thanks
Brilliant people and workplace
Service Improvement Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Leeds, ENG12 July 2015
I had a vast range of information and documents to complete every different day and enjoyed working here. Co workers were amazing people and the management was organised professionally
Pros
Flexible, understanding and fun
Cons
N/a
Fun amazing workplace
Service Support Improvement Officer (Current Employee) –  Leeds13 March 2015
recommended to work in NHS, Company is fun and great people to work with, the managers are understanding and helpful to all their employees
I have enjoyed working for the Leeds and York Partnershi NHS foundation Trust
Mental Health Nurse - Month (Current Employee) –  Leeds, ENG21 January 2014
I work in an acute inpatient male ward.under 65.
-My day at work consists of attending ward reviews, doing medication rounds and assessing new admissions onto the ward.

-I have learnt and continue to learn many aspects of my job especially assessment of new admissions.

-I work with junior members of staff and students whom I'm responsible for on day to day running of the ward to give guidance and mentor.

-I work with members of MDT who have different rolls.
-The hardest part of my job is having to deal with violence on the ward or any other ward on the Unit.

- The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing patients recover and being discharged home.
great workplace i enjoyed working there
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Leeds, ENG4 January 2014
I enjoyed working there I was given a lot of Tasks to do i learned that it was not as easy as i thought it was the hardest part of the job was when it was busy and i had to work fast the enjoyable part of the job was when i was scanning documents and renaming them on the computer
Pros
lunch was delivered to the workplace
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3