Leaders Employee Reviews

avoid this company
Senior Sales Negotiator (Current Employee) –  sussex7 March 2019
Long time worker. You are taken for granted, not rewarded, there is just a company line they constantly push about how they care, they don't . Its one big boys club, They do not care about staff!!
Pros
Car
Cons
far to many
Awful
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, Worcestershire4 March 2019
You are simply a number and not a valued member of staff and you are paid the bare minimum. A complete lack of organisation and management were awful with morale in the office completely non-existent.

I was given several false promises to progress my career and achieve qualifications.
Pros
Cons
No support, False Promises, lack of management.
Amazing place to work
Property Inspector (Former Employee) –  Deansgate, Manchester21 January 2019
Absolutely loved working here and would have stayed if it wasn't for other commitments which required me to stay closer to home. The best group of people to work with and the best manager.
Pros
Great working environment and people
Fantastic place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire11 December 2018
I absoloutley love working for Leaders! My role is challenging but the team I work for is more like a family and the management are so supportive! Working here is a pleasure! Best job ever!!!
Pros
Office environment
Cons
Not a great deal of training
Property Inspector/ Property manager (Current Employee) –  Fallowfield, Greater Manchester6 November 2018
I don’t feel the higher management are supportive and dont really care. They care more about getting business than the staff they already have which is a shame because they have great staff who work hard.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Low salary’s
Big changes affecting staff
Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Hampshire16 March 2018
Leaders is undergoing drastic change. They have a business plan which involves (amongst other things) driving down salary.

Taking admin staff out of branches has also taken away a lot of local knowledge - plus in short staffed offices (with the removal of admin staff), means you spend more time dealing with Leaders cumbersome procedures & archaic computer system and less time earning commission.

This company does not value its people - they make reduncies of traditional key positions and are trying hard to squeeze basic salaries and earning potential.

In short, you can earn more money elsewhere, for less hassle.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Low salary and cumbersome procedures.
Review
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swardeston30 August 2017
I enjoyed my time here at Leeders, it was a volunteer positions that I completed alongside my college Animal Care course. I used to just serve customers, keep the shop clean and stocked.
Investors in People
Lettings Manager (Former Employee) –  Aldershot27 October 2016
Our typical day was to ensure excellent customer service introducing prospective tenants to our available properties. And dealing with any enquires that our current tenants or landlords may have.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the team we work with.
Local store serving local people.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield21 February 2016
I worked in my local premier store where I dealt with customers on a daily basis and serve them with their daily groceries e.g. bread, milk, newspapers, etc. In this role I also used an epos till system and a lottery machine to assist my customers. I also date checked products on a daily basis as well as refill the shelves with stock. This role allowed me to deal with a variety of different people, which I enjoyed.
During my everyday responsibilities I had to time keep the opening and closing hours of the store to ensure a fully profitable working day, cash up the tills at the end of every shift working out all profits made, sometimes this would be difficult if there was discrepancies.
Pros
Learning how to use a different tilling system.
Cons
Long anti-social hours, management could have been better handled, no scope for promotion.
Challanging and professionally rewarding.
Commercial Manager (Current Employee) –  Worthing19 February 2016
Different area of skills required but enjoying the learning process. Supportive line manager but bombastic in approach. Geographically a challenge due to the rapid expansion.

Corporate aims not completely in tune with commercial property issues.
Pros
Good enviroment for self expression
Cons
Work load and renumeration
Unprofessional leadership
Head of Department (Current Employee) –  South East1 November 2015
People management of senior management poor and unstructured. No review and performance management structure, no balanced and constructive feedback, no opportunities to speak 121 with line management.

No salary structure in place - based on "what they can get away with" so people doing same job on variety of salaries - men mostly being paid more than women in same roles
Pros
Good service delivery
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Overall good
Branch Administrator (Current Employee) –  Southampton7 September 2014
Worked for the company for the past three months.

If you would like further information please just ask.

I will answer any questions you have.
Ver ygood company with passion and drive
Property Maintenance & Property Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne, ENG11 August 2014
Interesting and varied position
able to discuss my strengths in propelling my career forward
young energetic place to work
Head of VIP Relations (Current Employee) –  London3 August 2014
very stressful
long working hours
Professional, Fast Paced, Friendly Environment
Marketing & Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ENG12 May 2014
During my placement I was given the opportunity to show and enhance a variety of skills within a multitude of tasks.

I was always encouraged to ask questions which has only contributed positively to my development and my progression over the last 11 months
leader was a really good place to work the management where really friendly
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  stockton-on-tees6 February 2014
in the workplace it could be quiet but then it could get really busy i learned working on shop floor stacking shelves how to stock check working on till and customer service the management was really helpful and the other staff where friendly too the hardest part ov job was the till and stockcheck but i did learn in the long run but have to make sure u are on top form all the time i really enjoyed being motivated from 9 till 5 and meeting customers standards and learning new roles in the retailing and customer standards
Very Knowledgeable
Saturday Home Guide - Part Time (Current Employee) –  East Grinstead31 October 2013
A typical day would include answering the telephone, enrolling new customers onto the system and dealing with any existing queries or complaints.

Most enjoyable part is finding a customer a property that they love.