Leaders Romans Group

Leaders Romans Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom72 reviews
Productive and collaborative
The company is a rapidly growing and competitive company. Brilliant strategies. Great people. Knowledgable staff. Tight deadlines. Dynamic company and environment. Everyday posed an opportunity to learn.
Training not provided and dynamics of company changed
Advised intense training program would be provided which could take up to 9 months to complete but the dynamics of the company changed and put training on hold for credit control and was being trained as a credit control administrator which I felt was not using my experience and expertise to full advantage of the company.
Pros
Established Company in a competative environment
Cons
Leadership not in tune with all departments
Enjoyable, fast paced and diverse environment.
It's very difficult to say what a typical day consisted of as everyday was something different and a new challenge. However frequently I would conduct property viewings and maintain a good rapport with clients. I was also challenged to create presentations which were to be given to directors and was also part of a recent acquisition where I was employed to aid the smoother running of the event. My time at Romans has taught me time management, attention to detail and key people skills. Most of the time I would be working under a system of branch managers and assistant managers, overseen by regional managers. I very much enjoyed working with everyone I came across. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult or angry clients while coming to an agreeable solution. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to provide people with a property which they are truly happy with and the gratitude that I would receive from them.
Pros
Meet a lot of new people
Enjoyable
This was my first role within Romans and I thoroughly enjoyed working within this department, it gave me and insight into many different areas of the business and ways in which I could progress. The day involved talking to people of the phone wether that be tenants or landlord about the renewing of the tenancy.
Overall good
Worked for the company for the past three months.

If you would like further information please just ask.

I will answer any questions you have.
Ver ygood company with passion and drive
Interesting and varied position
able to discuss my strengths in propelling my career forward
young energetic place to work
Learnt lots very quickly
Bad pay

not much holiday

fun working environment

given lots of responsibility

very stressful

long working hours
Professional, Fast Paced, Friendly Environment
During my placement I was given the opportunity to show and enhance a variety of skills within a multitude of tasks.

I was always encouraged to ask questions which has only contributed positively to my development and my progression over the last 11 months
leader was a really good place to work the management where really friendly
in the workplace it could be quiet but then it could get really busy i learned working on shop floor stacking shelves how to stock check working on till and customer service the management was really helpful and the other staff where friendly too the hardest part ov job was the till and stockcheck but i did learn in the long run but have to make sure u are on top form all the time i really enjoyed being motivated from 9 till 5 and meeting customers standards and learning new roles in the retailing and customer standards
Very Knowledgeable
A typical day would include answering the telephone, enrolling new customers onto the system and dealing with any existing queries or complaints.

Most enjoyable part is finding a customer a property that they love.
Productive and nice work colleagues
I would arrive to work around 8.15am, check my messages and emails to see if there were any emergencies that needed to be dealt with immediately. After dealing with the urgent issues I would deal with any new issues that Tenants would email in or called about.
Once a month I would go through the whole portfolio to check Gas Safety certificates to see all were up to date and order contractor to carry out any that were due to expire. Deal with any deposit releases that were due.

Pros
Good possibilities
Cons
Non paid overtime
Fun workplace, hard working target driven
My colleagues are really good and i enjoy working with them, it would make the day go faster, they would always help you out and explain things if you didnt understand them. The manager would always take time out to help you. The hardest part of my job would be the long hours and the customers not appreciating the hard work you put in to help them out.
Pros
time out when you needed it
Cons
long hours, no pay for fuel