Leaders Romans Group

Leaders Romans Group Employee Reviews for Property Manager

Property Manager13 reviews
United Kingdom13 reviews
Fast paced place to work
Friendly staff and people, everyone gets on.

Everyone chips in and helps good day to day tasks set enjoyed working there.

Management were also friendly
Property Manager
Property Management of two sites merged into one, loads of problems coming from the other site, extremely busy, would be very stressful for some people but I did not stress myself as that would not help with anything. Overall, I really enjoyed the position, learnt a lot. I would not mind at all to go back but as I do not like being in customer service, it is very unlikely I will ever go back to Property Management at such a large scale. But never say never, right? However, I am managing my own properties. That was actually the main reason taking the position. It was very much worth it.
Lack of teamwork and corporate company
Lack of teamwork and corporate company that does not care about the welfare or well-being of their staff. I received barely any training whatsoever, and was then dismissed due to a preventable mimstake.
Mixed feelings
I had a hard time as a Property Manager In Leaders as the support did not seem to be there. I would not rule out working in a different aspect of the company.
Awful
You are simply a number and not a valued member of staff and you are paid the bare minimum. A complete lack of organisation and management were awful with morale in the office completely non-existent.

I was given several false promises to progress my career and achieve qualifications.
Pros
Cons
No support, False Promises, lack of management.
Happy and Helpful environment to work
lovely company to work with, efficient and professional with a good deal of training given to any new person wishing to enter into the property world.
Pros
local
Fantastic place to work
I absoloutley love working for Leaders! My role is challenging but the team I work for is more like a family and the management are so supportive! Working here is a pleasure! Best job ever!!!
Pros
Office environment
Cons
Not a great deal of training
I don’t feel the higher management are supportive and dont really care. They care more about getting business than the staff they already have which is a shame because they have great staff who work hard.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Low salary’s
Strong corporate environment
Leaders is a large group of Estate Agents and therefore there is one way of doing things and that is the "Leaders" way and cannot be deviated from. The work is hard and not terribly rewarding.
Unprofessional company
I would say that working for Leaders was not a good experience, which shows as I only worked there for 5 months.

My typical day was delaing with maintenance matters, paying invoices, analysis of inspection reports.

Most of the staff were great, but senior property manager was difficult to work for.
Pros
Close to home and easy commute
Cons
Work satisfaction not evident
Property Manager
Large company, poor pay, good friends and support from management but lack of career progression. Not many perks for working for such a large company.
Pros
Good Friends
Cons
Poor Pay
Property Management - ARLA qualification gained.
I thoroughly enjoyed gaining knowledge of all aspects of property management and lettings.

The responsibilities were to the landlord and tenant and to ensure that the Landord and Tenancy Act was upheld in all senarios.
Productive and nice work colleagues
I would arrive to work around 8.15am, check my messages and emails to see if there were any emergencies that needed to be dealt with immediately. After dealing with the urgent issues I would deal with any new issues that Tenants would email in or called about.
Once a month I would go through the whole portfolio to check Gas Safety certificates to see all were up to date and order contractor to carry out any that were due to expire. Deal with any deposit releases that were due.

Pros
Good possibilities
Cons
Non paid overtime
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leaders Romans Group. Our community is ready to answer.