Leaders Romans Group

Leaders Romans Group Employee Reviews

A good company to work for
You will experience a variety throughout each working day. The company has a lot of good morals and incentives that build a good competitive environment.
Pros
Good award incentives
Cons
Long hours and smaller teams than previous years although the same results are expected
Friendly company to work for...
Friendly company to work for with great management. Varied work in a lively workforce. Both team and individual work is encouraged with much support given.
Positive experience so far
The working environment and culture is good. Good opportunity to make a difference and take ideas forward. Friendly staff that also contribute well to community activities.Leadership are open to change and appreciate ideas. Good investment in people. Collaborative working environment.
Pros
Opportunity to progress, Friendly people, Positive culture
Property Management review
We have had a lot of change in the last 10 years. I enjoy my job and working with our team but they have changed procedures and computer systems and they are not working great so frustrating.
Looking for other employment and a possible change and challenge. HR support is brilliant.
Pros
2 weeks extra holiday gained for achieving 10 years service.
Cons
Computer systems failing
Fast paced place to work
Friendly staff and people, everyone gets on.

Everyone chips in and helps good day to day tasks set enjoyed working there.

Management were also friendly
Really good estate agents to work for.
really loved working here, would love to work here again, however some personal issues set me back. Great company. provided a great training course to only get better in that job role!
Very professional, helpful and friendly company
Very professional, helpful and friendly company who Will support and encourage you to challenge yourself and achieve your goals. Perfect company to further your career
productive and fun place to work
Fast pace day with organising tasks for the day and appointments. Targets to achieve but within a healthy environment.
Prioritising workload and achieving targets.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Leaders Romans Group?
Fast Moving & Money Rewarding
If you do your best then you get rewarded with commission. Customers aren't the best within this industry in this area. Can be a great team atmosphere and great office environment.
Work
Would not recommend them to work for. Too much work and not the hours to do it in. Most work a 12 hours a day instead of the 8 hours contracted and still can't keep on top of the work load.
Property Manager
Property Management of two sites merged into one, loads of problems coming from the other site, extremely busy, would be very stressful for some people but I did not stress myself as that would not help with anything. Overall, I really enjoyed the position, learnt a lot. I would not mind at all to go back but as I do not like being in customer service, it is very unlikely I will ever go back to Property Management at such a large scale. But never say never, right? However, I am managing my own properties. That was actually the main reason taking the position. It was very much worth it.
Lack of teamwork and corporate company
Lack of teamwork and corporate company that does not care about the welfare or well-being of their staff. I received barely any training whatsoever, and was then dismissed due to a preventable mimstake.
Awful
I would not recommend and would never go back. There is no work/life balance. It’s all about the company with no time or consideration for you. Overall a poor employer.
Good
Long working hours, often go without breaks. Staff are not valued accordingly and salaries and very rarely reviewed. Low chance of advancement in a role.
Fast-paced
It's a large, solid company in a fiercely competitive industry so I always felt security in that. It can be a tough environment but with the support of good colleagues and management, it makes all the difference.
High expectations but once acheived rewards are brillant.
Always arrive early to prepare to check e-mails and daily tasks to enable me to deal with the day ahead. I learn something new everyday and the management encourage this. The hardest part of the job is dealing with upset or confrontational tenants & landlords. However the best job satisfaction is knowing you have achieved your personal best and solved whatever situation is causing a problem.
Mixed feelings
I had a hard time as a Property Manager In Leaders as the support did not seem to be there. I would not rule out working in a different aspect of the company.
Customer Services
Average company, limited support as expected when working for a company with a head office and you are branch based. Minimal progression options available.
Pros
Christmas Party
Cons
Poor bonus structure
Not enough support
Expected to understand all systems and processes within 4 weeks. then left on your own until mistakes are made. Not a great place to work. Company car benefit was good.
Hard work pays off
You need to put the works in yo reep the rewards but worth it. I enjoy my job and feel suported by the higher management with in the company. Commission base is good.
Pros
Good team
Cons
None stop
Generally okay place to work
management not great, not a whole lot of progression, fun offices, busy, lot of pressure.

the management have absolutely no regard for you or your career, they will say there's great progression opportunities but there really isn't. office is lively and relaxed, a lot of pressure, especially in back office, with end of month bringing tremendous stress, every month as management don't think ahead and are only focused on numbers, even if that includes compromising staff mental health
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leaders Romans Group. Our community is ready to answer.