Leaders Romans Group

Leaders Romans Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom75 reviews
I used to work here, left due to low salary.
Friendly teams to work with, would work for again if they paid more.

If money isn't important to you, I recommend.

More recognition for when you do well at job.
Pros
Friendly, solid company
Cons
Low salary, high turnover of staff
High turnover of staff, full of gossip between staff and other branches
Stressful

No career development unless you're in the clique

0/10 do not recommend
Pros
an hour lunch break
Cons
Drama and gossip, lack of management to staff communication, no career development, stressful environment
Official response from Leaders Romans Group
23 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your time working for us. We would encourage you to raise any concerns you had with the HR Department for further investigation. If you have anything you would like to discuss further, please contact us on HRDepartment@LRG.co.uk
Horrible company and horrific wages. Management does not care absolute staff at all and let bullying take place in the offices and don’t do anything about it because of favouritism. So much laziness goes on but again, it’s okay when it’s the favourites.
Official response from Leaders Romans Group
23 June 2020
Thank you for your review. Ensuring our employees have a fair workload and good work life balance is very important to us. As an organisation, we ensure that nobody is discriminated against and encourage communication throughout the business so that any concerns such as with workloads for example can be resolved. We wish you the best for the future.
The company is a rapidly growing and competitive company. Brilliant strategies. Great people. Knowledgable staff. Tight deadlines. Dynamic company and environment. Everyday posed an opportunity to learn.
Over the years I have worked in different branches, some branches were more relaxed than others. As a Saturday Homeguide for over 8 years, I can say that over the years the company has become more corporate as it has grown. Some branches (that I have worked in), still have the personal touch to there customers and clients, and I feel that is what made Leaders special in their field. I left to find a full time role, and spend more time at weekends with my family.
Friendly company to work for with great management. Varied work in a lively workforce. Both team and individual work is encouraged with much support given.
You will experience a variety throughout each working day. The company has a lot of good morals and incentives that build a good competitive environment.
Pros
Good award incentives
Cons
Long hours and smaller teams than previous years although the same results are expected
The working environment and culture is good. Good opportunity to make a difference and take ideas forward. Friendly staff that also contribute well to community activities.Leadership are open to change and appreciate ideas. Good investment in people. Collaborative working environment.
Pros
Opportunity to progress, Friendly people, Positive culture
We have had a lot of change in the last 10 years. I enjoy my job and working with our team but they have changed procedures and computer systems and they are not working great so frustrating.
Looking for other employment and a possible change and challenge. HR support is brilliant.
Pros
2 weeks extra holiday gained for achieving 10 years service.
Cons
Computer systems failing
Friendly staff and people, everyone gets on.

Everyone chips in and helps good day to day tasks set enjoyed working there.

Management were also friendly
really loved working here, would love to work here again, however some personal issues set me back. Great company. provided a great training course to only get better in that job role!
Very professional, helpful and friendly company who Will support and encourage you to challenge yourself and achieve your goals. Perfect company to further your career
Fast pace day with organising tasks for the day and appointments. Targets to achieve but within a healthy environment.
Prioritising workload and achieving targets.
If you do your best then you get rewarded with commission. Customers aren't the best within this industry in this area. Can be a great team atmosphere and great office environment.
Would not recommend them to work for. Too much work and not the hours to do it in. Most work a 12 hours a day instead of the 8 hours contracted and still can't keep on top of the work load.
Property Management of two sites merged into one, loads of problems coming from the other site, extremely busy, would be very stressful for some people but I did not stress myself as that would not help with anything. Overall, I really enjoyed the position, learnt a lot. I would not mind at all to go back but as I do not like being in customer service, it is very unlikely I will ever go back to Property Management at such a large scale. But never say never, right? However, I am managing my own properties. That was actually the main reason taking the position. It was very much worth it.
Lack of teamwork and corporate company that does not care about the welfare or well-being of their staff. I received barely any training whatsoever, and was then dismissed due to a preventable mimstake.
I would not recommend and would never go back. There is no work/life balance. It’s all about the company with no time or consideration for you. Overall a poor employer.
Long working hours, often go without breaks. Staff are not valued accordingly and salaries and very rarely reviewed. Low chance of advancement in a role.
It's a large, solid company in a fiercely competitive industry so I always felt security in that. It can be a tough environment but with the support of good colleagues and management, it makes all the difference.
Always arrive early to prepare to check e-mails and daily tasks to enable me to deal with the day ahead. I learn something new everyday and the management encourage this. The hardest part of the job is dealing with upset or confrontational tenants & landlords. However the best job satisfaction is knowing you have achieved your personal best and solved whatever situation is causing a problem.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leaders Romans Group. Our community is ready to answer.