Lazard

Lazard Employee Reviews

A very full on role as a PA at this company, but you are appreciated. There is a great relationship amongst all staff and a great work ethic. The hours can be long, but it’s a happy place to work
Pros
Cons
Hours
Enjoyed my time here for the most part. However it was extremely hard work with very long hours. It was a live to work kind of culture not work to live. Management attitude was if you don't like it, leave. Best part was some of the people and the sense of accomplishment on completion of a large project.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Work life balance
Working in Lazard was the best time of my life and a typical day at work consisted of time critical deadlines as we were an American based company in London therefore a lot of work had to be done before America woke up. I was part of a team that consisted off all age groups and different levels of experience from upwards of 20 years to myself just learning the ropes. Everyday had its own level of pressure and you just thrived continously to improve your output and get your job done at the highest level.
Pros
Constantly been tested and no day was ever boring.
Cons
Like every other worker in Mayfair the tubes....