Lashious Beauty Employee Reviews

Not fun
Nail Technician (Former Employee) –  Norwich City Centre, Norfolk3 February 2020
Awful place to work, manger isn’t professional at all.
Shouts at you on shop floor in front of clients waiting for treatments.

Lunch breaks pretty much at the end of your day.
Not allowed water bottles on show or get moaned at for having a drink.
Not one to one with clients as it is a very fast place to work and feel rushed with every client.

Wouldn’t recommend working for rawr at all.
Girls don’t do it to yourself.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Get spent home if quiet
Use to be great salons and company, not anymore.
Beauty Therapist (Former Employee) –  Reading11 January 2020
i really enjoyed this company. Worked there for a few of years and had opportunity to work in many of there salon gained a lot experience All was good untill they started discriminating my mental health because I went through a time where I struggled. They also don’t take any consideration for your breaks, you may not take one till an hour before finishing work! Also they remember all of your mistakes and never the fact how you may of been there top performer for a while. They don’t care if you are happy or not.
Pros
Good salon experience
Cons
Lack of break. Wrong & unfair pay. Discrimination against your health
Difficult but hard work pays off
Nail Technician (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands5 January 2020
Working for Lashious suits me well, I work hard and pour my heart and soul into my work and its so nice for that to be rewarded. Lashious offer in house training for those wanting to hone existing skills or venture into a new area of beauty. I feel like when I'm ready to advance to the next stage in my career I would be encouraged to progress which is hard to come by in my sort of role.
I love to work hair and beauty therapist
Hair and Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hammersmith, Greater London14 November 2019
I am loving to be part of this beauty therapist of the company and I am very happy to work with beauty related because I know how to do daily fashion and dressing with beauty thank you.
Not trustworthy
Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham14 November 2019
Management not to be trusted
All about sales, upselling and forcing customers to buy things that they don’t need.
Will cut hours with out telling you. Some girls went from 5 days to 1 day a week!
It was ok place to work
Beauty Therapist (Former Employee) –  Enfield, Greater London26 September 2019
It was OK place to work. I worked as a part of an amazing team that became a second family. But the pay for awful!! and there was no way to grow at all!!
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Berkshire5 June 2019
Fun place
Therapist (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 May 2019
Great place to work, I really enjoyed my time here
Staff were all lovely and were a great team to work with
I would highly recommended working here and training is also good
Pros
Treatments

Hi there,
Thank you for your fabulous review and your recommendation! We are glad you are also enjoying our in-house training!

Avoid
Beauty therapist (Former Employee) –  Ealing20 May 2019
So busy ,management is so bad and payment is not fair at all Avoid
Busy busy busy
I worked for them for long time and is not a good company
Avoid
Pros
Free lunches

Hi there,
We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your employment with Lashious Beauty. Thank you for your feedback, we are constantly aiming to improve our employee experience within the company and will proactively take your review on board.

Love it at Lashious!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire31 March 2019
I am new to the company and LOVE IT. They offer so many in house training courses, everyone is so supportive and helpful, you are never a phone call away from help. They have so many salons to help build your confidence, opportunities to build your career and progress further. Definitely recommend working for them!
Pros
FREE in house training

Hi there,
Thank you for your lovely review! It is extremely appreciated! We hope you continue to enjoy our in-house training and take advantage of our new career development opportunities! We have many more store openings in the pipeline to help progression within the business.

Lashious Beauty

Don’t be fooled by fake reviews!
Therapist (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London29 March 2019
Staff turnover speaks for itself! Terrible company and awful management. Treat workers like something at the bottom of their shoe and when I worked there not a single employee was happy. No real proper training given and terrible customer service, asking 2 or 3 therapist to work on the same client. Pressure if you want to take a day off sick and management investigate through social media to see if you are sick and call you up on it. Any honest , hard working therapist needs to think twice before joining as most workers are non English speaking and terrified of management

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear you have not enjoyed your employment with Lashious Beauty. We have now implemented a nationwide Training Academy to help ensure we are providing the best customer service and beauty treatments to all of our customers and are continuing to improve our employee experience.

Lashious Beauty

Fab company to work for!
Salon Manager (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex26 March 2019
I have worked for this company for 4 years and I love everything it stands for.
Great training opportunities, and also great management.
There are amazing opportunities for job progression too!
Pros
Great Incentive/bonus scheme, Great management.

Hi there,
We are incredibly happy you enjoy working with Lashious Beauty, thank you for your fantastic review! We hope you continue to enjoy working with us!

Lashious Beauty

Very happy to be part of the Lashious family
Area Manger (Current Employee) –  Windsor, Berkshire26 March 2019
Lashious is a great company to work for, it is innovative and constantly progressing whether that’s with new stores, new and improved treatments and training for staff. There is room for personal progression and an opportunity to be part of a growing business. Very happy to be part of the Lashious family.

Hi there,
Thank you for your wonderful review, it is very much appreciated! We hope you continue to enjoy working at Lashious Beauty!

Amazing work culture
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) –  Ealing, Greater London21 March 2019
I have worked here for 4 years as a beauty therapist and still enjoy working here .
the company help the staff to learn new treatments and are very supportive .
We get good bonus for sales and very much praise.
Pros
Good commission, Good Management very understanding, Flexible Hours, Kind salon enviroment, fun at work
Cons
Salons can get very busy

Hi there,
Thanks for your fabulous review! We’re glad you are enjoying our in-house training and making the most of our beneficial commission structure! Keep up the amazing work!

Lashious Beauty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lashious Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9