Landmark Information Group

Landmark Information Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews
Typical day: reading through various Jira tickets to choose one to work on
What I learned: There may not be supportive elements above you

Management: Absent for the most part.

Workplace culture: Good within teams, but teams are very siloed. Certain business units are fractious.

Hardest part of the job: Keeping motivated/enthused

Enjoyable parts: New challenges.
Great company to work for, friendly helpful colleagues with chance of progression if wanted. Package included increase of days off with time served, bonus and fruit - highly recommended.
Landmark is a great employer with some wonderful peopl working there. What you put in is what you get out. Its has excellent staff retention which says alot
Been here for a year or so and it is easily the best workplace I have ever worked in so far.

Opportunities are readily available if you want them and the people are all great!

The culture especially is a highlight, with regular socials and games at lunch.
Pros
Great work culture and work-life balance
Landmark has allowed me to develop greatly, I have moved through different departments and gained a lot of transferable knowledge along the way. Career development has always been at the forefront with Landmark and they have supported me fully in my endeavors.

If you are engaged and driven you will be rewarded, personal achievements aside, the people and the environment make Landmark.
Pros
The people, the environment, the work life balance, the career development.
Landmark Information is a great place to work, I feel part of the team and the wider business. We have a better sense of direction/strategy since the new CEO joined in Dec18. I have a great deal of autonomy and feel supported in my decisions. But most importantly the people are what make it!
Pros
Flexible working, good benefits, market rate salaries, great people
Cons
Office can be a little quiet on occasion
Landmark is a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere to work in with friendly people and plenty of benefits. No two days are the same working on the Service Desk. We work on multiple contracts so being able to multi-task is essential. Its enough of a challenge to always keep you on your toes but you are always supported by your manager.
Pros
The ability to buy holiday, The ability to explore working in new parts of the business
Didn't mind the work as such. They need better training
And more staff on the team

Good break out area.

Monday to Friday working week.

Bespoke software
Pros
Working in the property sector
Cons
Not enough training provided
I really enjoyed my time with Landmark. They made me feel right at home and the in work benefits were amazing. The use of temp contracts seemed to be the norm for them, which is a shame because it didn't give you alot of security in your job.
Pros
lifestyle allowance
The staff at this company is what makes staying at the company bearable.

The work is fun but products are badly built.

Doesn't pay employees what they should get.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Poor Pay
Underlying business is interesting, the culture provides a flexible working environment that is good for the 21st century. good work life balance is always good
Landmark is a very stable place to work and if you work hard the benefits are great. Good salaries, annual bonus, medical insurance, CPD opportunities and further employment development opportunities.
A very fast moving environment with the opportunity to roll your sleeves up and enjoy. Workplace culture is good and an excellent place for learning and development. Very good rewards programme.
Pros
Good bonus and development programme
Cons
Unfortunately Landmark are another small company who when very successful do not reflect that in their employees and there is no progression. The atmosphere was also very poor.
Did not learn much whilst I worked for LIG, the hardest part of my job was managing the stakeholders. Most exciting part of my job was discussing how best to reshape the teams
Pros
Claim back mileage from home working
Cons
Salary poor, work life balance none existent