Landmark Group Employee Reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the search See all 1,478 reviews
Good company
SENIOR Customer Service Assistant (PROMOTION) (Current Employee) –  London26 February 2019
This is a great company to work for.
It gives a lot of training and it's very helpful on personal development.
They will help you progress within the company with great growth opportunities
Good benefits package
work life
Data Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Egypt, UK27 November 2018
excellent group. great work. learnt a lot, company investing in people and their knowledge. amazing people to work with, helpful and full of positive energy
good company
Hod Carrier (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 October 2018
good company nice boss
i m happy from good company maybe future they have job again for me i has easy way to work and go back hope they also happy about myself
Pros
good boss
Cons
nothing wrong
Ground Worker
Ground Worker (Former Employee) –  Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex14 October 2017
Landmark™
- Very good work experience, but unfortunately lost the job because of the site coming to a gradual end.
- Learnt new skills over the time being part of Landmark, both in the offices and out on site.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Long Hours and other issues.
not very professional company
Structural engineer and CAD Technician (Current Employee) –  Gerrards Cross, UK2 June 2017
very low wages for the amount of work and skills involved
the CEO is trying to pretend that the company is something that it is not, a professional firm.
not recomand
If you value your sanity read on
Supported Housing Officer ( Centrepoint) (Current Employee) –  London23 April 2017
I have been working for centrepoint for 1 year and a half. I have never had a good experience with HR or finance and there has always been issues with my pay.
At times being on the front line can feel like you seperate from the company.
The hours are not flexible would not suit those with young children. I was not informed of sleep in shift when i took the position in my contract it states occasional when it is actually once a week.
You can move up within the organisation if you like completing what seems like a 10,000 dissertation to evidence you deserve to, which is very time consuming. Very rarely do you get a timely response from head office. The staff turn over is ridiculously high across the organistion so a lot of the time your working is with locum/agency. The young people are amazing but the organisations policy and procedures are very outdated and they have not caught up with the demands of a work/socal life balance. Alot of the time you are duplicating work. Think of it as working a 2/3 person position by yourself, as your not only a support officer but a finance advisor, a cleaner, a cook, an errand person, admin person,supervisor, key worker, tourist guide, security guard,counsellor, lone worker,health and safey checker and a maintanence person. Its a great place to gain experience in the field then move onto greener pastures.
Pros
Progession, rewarding, experience
Cons
Long hours, no flexible shift patterns, sleep ins, complaints never seen through, no work/life balance, high turnover of staff, inconsistency in policy and procedures, not enough support and understanding for mental health
High turnover of staff
Change Manager (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire6 March 2017
Landmark has a high turnover of staff; which is never a good thing.
They have a modernisation plan, hopefully this will help the company, change things for the better!
Pros
The have a modernisation plan, to change things for the better
Cons
Poor management and high staff turnover
Really Enjoyable
Technical Support Adviser (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berks18 November 2016
Everyday was different - Always provided with support from management and was encouraged to push myself to achieve the best I could.
Enjoyable work but limited progression
Landscape Gardener (Current Employee) –  ENG18 November 2015
It takes between 30-120 minutes to travel to work depending on the location as this varies from week to week. I don't mind the travel as the driver is good company.

It is fast paced physical work which I don't mind as I'm rather fit. I have to work to daily targets and deadlines which can put the pressure on but this helps me stay focused on the job and increases my sense of reward at the end of the day.

It's normally me and two other colleagues working together at a time which I do enjoy working as a team.

The job includes a variety of roles of which mostly include constructing pathways and patios in customer gardens, but also repairing brickwork within homes.

The job started out quite enjoyable and interesting but as time has gone on I have realised I hold far greater potential to succeed than what this job limits me to.
scaffolder (Former Employee) –  cambridge3 March 2015
long hours no help have to travel in own transport does not get he;p with fuel cost alot of lone working /Dont get sick pay . And dont get your full holiday pay .
fun work place
sawmiller (Former Employee) –  Carrbridge, SCT26 December 2014
operating the steam enjines and genral maintance on the enjine.
milling the logs into the required sizes for posts rails boars walk and panels.
Pros
free tea coffee fizzy juce cake soup bread. the bounse and holliday pay.
Cons
there isnt any
had its moments
Skilled labourer (Former Employee) –  sussex2 December 2014
typical day general diy whilst observing health and safety for myself and others.
hardest part was keeping ahead of other trades to ensure a smooth job.
fun
volunteer (Former Employee) –  Bradford12 November 2014
nice to help people out and learn new experiences and skills meanwhile.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
some people were rude