Lambert Smith Hampton Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
good place to work
Property Management (Former Employee) –  Belfast City Centre, County Antrim28 January 2018
good place to work
busy
different departments to work within
gained some good experience
friendly colleagues
property management not for me however, not very exciting
still a good company to work for however
Interesting but pressurised
SECRETARY - PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & AGENCY (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne16 May 2017
Made to feel more like a number than a person

Download emails, deal with queries, manage filing system, allocate FM jobs on properties

Upper Management distant, local management supportive
Good Variety / good learning enviroment
Head Of IT Infrastructure (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 December 2016
A company that has grown rapidly, good environment with supportive management and hardworking colleagues. As the company is national theres good opportunities to travel around.
Pros
Everyday brings new challenges
Cons
can be long hours, especially when travelling around the offices
Fun workplace
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Leeds9 August 2016
Job title changed so started doing less secretarial work. Nice people and nice offices. Flexible hours and flexible holidays (let me take 3 weeks at once).
enjoyable
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, ENG21 June 2014
I enjoyed my work experience placement. I found the staff very welcoming and friendly. I did filing, phoning clients regarding invoices, in putted invoices on the computer system.
Good working enviroment
Client Accountant  (Current Employee) –  Nottingham,14 July 2013
Day to day duties vary from Bank Reconciliation's to Compiling Client statements to making BACS payments and calculating ad-hoc charges. Dealing with admin as well as accounts queries for both our Clients, Surveyors, Tenants, Administrators and Receivers and other parties.

I have learnt practical experience that can be applied to my AAT Qualification and background details of property management and the different aspects of an accounts function. Working with Purchase Ledger and Credit Control.

Working along side management both at Team Leader level and Finance Director to provide all round reporting on a daily basis.Working as part of a team of 8 I am used to being a team player and assisting colleagues when needed. I am also left to manage my own work load and can work individually and pro actively

The hardest part of the job the is ensuring your work load is managed effectively and prioritising is a large part of my role.

I enjoy overseeing the properties, from issuing and sending out the charge raises, to receiving the money and distributing between suppliers and the client. Ensuring cash flow remains stable and the Cash Book ties back to creditors and debtors to balance at the end of each month and quarter.
Pros
Great Colleagues and Working Enviroment
Cons
Lack of communication from Management