L'Occitane Employee Reviews for Senior Retail Sales Associate

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
Excellent workplace
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  High Street Kensington Station1 June 2019
I learned a lot of things here. I got sales experience and I got more knowledge in skincare and beauty products. I love my team. I enjoy working there. Good Benefit.
Pros
You can try new products every month. I save a lot of money on my skincare.
Cons
Great Boutique
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bracknell11 September 2018
Training provided. Sometimes the store can be very quiet so it can be boring. I enjoy working with the company. Great support from my colleagues and manager. Quick progression- I was promoted from Sale Associate to Senior Sale Associate within about 2-3 months.
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Inspirational and fun place to work
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex18 July 2017
I've really enjoyed my experience working at l'occitane, for the most part. The company seem to really care about their employees and are invested in their wellbeing and progression. I got this impression not only from my manager and assistant manager at the boutique I worked at, but also from head office.
I love the culture at l'occitane, their guiding PROSPERITY principles don't feel like the usual waffle that HR/L&D departments spout out for the sake of it, they really mean something and I found it easy to relate to them.
For me the worst part of the job was working weekends. Having made a big move from a Monday-Friday role working in digital marketing, it was a massive shock to the system and is part of the reason I'm now leaving. Obviously weekends go hand in hand with retail, I just didn't anticipate how difficult I'd find it.
I did also find it frustrating sometimes when I didn't know my shifts for the coming week as it makes it very difficult to make plans.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me was working alongside a fantastic team. Also the product allocation and discount were massive bonuses.
I would thoroughly recommend l'occitane to anyone, it's a great place to work!
Comfortable, friendly environment
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes4 April 2016
A wonderful company to be a part of. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff with an amazing company ethos. On going training with fantastic products.