L'Occitane Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

fun workplace GREAT pay
Christmas Temp (Current Employee) –  Hampstead, UK8 December 2018
christmas temp and all i can say is the pay is amazing and to be quite honest although the management and staff is a bit disappointing, for example both managers and assisting managers always clash and teach you differing methods
Pros
great allocations
Cons
pressure to sell is intense
A Good Place To Work
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chichester, West Sussex7 June 2017
I only worked at L'Occtiane for a short period of time as I was a christmas temp but I found it very good, they provided good training and it was a lovely environment to work in.
Great Experience
Retail Christmas Temp (Former Employee) –  Birmingham8 July 2016
It was a really great place to work at, all staff members were friendly and helpful. My manager was nice and made sure we were comfortable carrying out the tasks. I picked up lots of new skills at the job. Overall the experience was really good.
Challenging and a learning experience
Christmas Temp (Former Employee) –  Brighton, ENG7 January 2015
A normal day would consist of, helping customers, doing stock checks, managing money, passing on extensive knowledge of the products.
I learned how to sell products in a way which was non aggressive and made the customer feel comfortable.
Management was very organised and well thought out, the shop ran smoothly with rarely any problems.
Hardest part of the job is when dealing with a difficult customer, knowing how to act in the situation and to help them with all their needs.
I really enjoyed the fun and friendly atmosphere of the place and everyone i worked with were lovely.
It was also a really good learning experience for me as this was my first job in re-tail.
Cons
Not enough hours and temporary contract.